_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

Love This Game! More Please!

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Apr 28, 10 1:57 AM
I am addicted to this game!

Played it all the way through twice and the free play also.

Kudos to the makers of this game!

More Please!

I know that darn Zorm is out there just waiting to cause more grief LOL

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Love This Game! More Please! - Me too!!!

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jul 5, 10 5:23 PM
Excellent game! Another one I wish I had discovered sooner. Decided to demo this one last night and it is definitely a keeper! Really, really fun game. You basically have been asked to help "fix" broken villages with different problems in different settings. They give you a non-functional town and it's your job to turn it functional again. Gameplay is easy to learn and intuitive. The graphics are really cute, the townspeople really give you a sense of pride for the areas you're fixing up. Adorable game - I really hope there is a sequel down the line for this one. I LOVE this game.

ncdeac
Pink Kisser
Pink Kisser
40,241 Posts

Re:Love This Game! More Please!

[Post New]by ncdeac on Jul 24, 10 5:47 PM
Yes me too. Just bought this in the sale. I can't believe I had missed it before now. Great, fun game!

sparkle76
Marlin
Marlin
9,781 Posts

[Post New]by sparkle76 on Jul 25, 10 3:15 AM
awesome game!! i just bought this in the sale also and i looove it!

player84
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by player84 on Jul 28, 10 7:39 PM
Those $2.99 sales are a great way to get us to look at games that we may have missed. Thank you, Big Fish and congats on your one billion. I'm really enjoying this one. I like the slow pace but also wish that there was a timed mode for a bit more challenge.

SkippyTrini
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by SkippyTrini on Aug 3, 10 1:33 PM
I love it too! As soon as I figured out a few level got help here! Defintely more please!

lovelyrita019
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by lovelyrita019 on Aug 6, 10 6:40 PM
I love this game~please make another World of Zellians!

SR13
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by SR13 on Aug 28, 10 8:42 AM
Couldn't put this game down when I'd started. Absolutely loved it. The graphics are great- very impressed with the detail. I could just sit and watch the little people go about their business, in a town that I had made, for ages- and did! Would be very interested in a sequel.
The $2.99 sales are great! Thank you BFG. Keep up the good work.

vkbaker
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by vkbaker on Aug 31, 10 1:32 AM
I too just LOVE this game, and wanted to encourage the game makers to do a WOZ-2 version! Or another game like it - exactly like it! I am so glad I found this game!

[Post New]by wright1533 on Dec 8, 10 2:26 PM
Does anyone know of another game anything like it? I've tried Paradise Beach, and Coconut Queen and Royal Envoy, But none of them come close.The only thing I've found that's anything like it is Settlement: Colossus, and I've played that one and Zellians both over and over. I've got a game credit burning a hole in my pocket: I need another game like Zellians. Help!

lynn

miazuldecielo
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by miazuldecielo on Jan 2, 11 9:01 PM
What a great game... I only hope Part 2 is in the making...

Thank you BFG for another hit!

[Post New]by johnsonfamnyc on Jan 11, 11 2:21 AM
wright - thanks for mentioning Settlement: Colossus...I"m going to try that one soon.

Other games I like that are similar to World of Zellians:

Roads to Roam (both 1 and 2)
Kingdom for the Princess
Island Realms
Famer's Market

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Feb 9, 11 10:59 AM
This is one of the best games I have played in a long time. I definitely hope a second game is in the works and ready to come out soon.

lovelyrita019
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by lovelyrita019 on Mar 22, 11 6:41 PM
I love this game~PLEASE make another one!

maddee51
Clownfish
Clownfish
689 Posts

[Post New]by maddee51 on Jun 24, 11 11:55 AM
Good grief I've just discovered this game (albeit through other peoples recommendations!)

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just such a great game

[Post New]by Chickydoodle on Feb 18, 12 9:32 PM
I agree! I purchase and played this game a couple of years ago and every so often, I'll miss it and reinstall it. It's just the best game!!

When are they going to make another one??????

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Mar 18, 12 5:38 AM
wright1533 wrote:Does anyone know of another game anything like it? I've tried Paradise Beach, and Coconut Queen and Royal Envoy, But none of them come close.The only thing I've found that's anything like it is Settlement: Colossus, and I've played that one and Zellians both over and over. I've got a game credit burning a hole in my pocket: I need another game like Zellians. Help!

lynn

Try All My Gods, The Island: Castaway One, and The Island: Castaway Two.

Edited on 03/18/2012 at 2:08:32 PM PST

Elantra711
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Elantra711 on Apr 7, 13 6:29 AM
I loved Royal Envoy (1 & 2), and my new fun game is Gardens Inc.: Rakes to Riches (although some people have had technical glitches, I have not). I really enjoyed both of those games. Gardens Inc. is really difficult for me, so I'm having to work it thru with Forum advice; but I like that it isn't that easy for me.

When I started the trial game for WOZ, I was confused with the tutorial. I went back and bought it (probably when it was on sale), and after I figured it out, it became one of my favorites, too! Some of the levels were very challenging, but I was able to finish them within the time allotment (It's been a while since I played it).

I hope BFG does make another WOZ. It was so much fun upgrading a building site and watching a whole new world come to life! I also loved placing the buildings where I thought they belonged: Sometimes I didn't do it right and would have to demolish them. That was fun, too. I'd just replay a level until I got it right.

Have you tried Mr. Jones’ Graveyard Shift? That one is fun, too. I became slightly addicted to it for a few runs. I just keep skipping thru Mimi's annoying phone calls. Be sure to watch the ending scene, however.

[Post New]by pineapplerae on Jun 10, 13 12:56 PM
cat52 wrote:
wright1533 wrote:Does anyone know of another game anything like it? I've tried Paradise Beach, and Coconut Queen and Royal Envoy, But none of them come close.The only thing I've found that's anything like it is Settlement: Colossus, and I've played that one and Zellians both over and over. I've got a game credit burning a hole in my pocket: I need another game like Zellians. Help!

lynn

Try All My Gods, The Island: Castaway One, and The Island: Castaway Two.

I love this game too and I'm eager for a sequel! In the meantime, thanks for the suggestions. I'm definitely going to check out Settlement:Colossus and some other games you mentioned. :-)

LBex
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by LBex on Nov 10, 13 1:59 AM
THis is the only game that out-addicts Fishdom for me.
Love it.
Desperate for a second version...
Finished this on at least a dozen times and still love it.

Go to: