LadyLavander
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

Hey! The machines to come are gone!

[Post New]by LadyLavander on Aug 10, 17 2:30 PM
Got the update, started the new clearing and build and checked the windows etc on the palace. They don't say coming anymore but don't do anything yet. So I checked the bottom left corner for us to buy machines, plants etc and the coming soon two machines at the bottom of the list are GONE! Bummer! . . . And just what does that foretell?

silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
5,349 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 10, 17 3:02 PM
LadyLavander wrote:Got the update, started the new clearing and build and checked the windows etc on the palace. They don't say coming anymore but don't do anything yet. So I checked the bottom left corner for us to buy machines, plants etc and the coming soon two machines at the bottom of the list are GONE! Bummer! . . . And just what does that foretell?

I think many of us already know the answer. Just don't want to admit it out loud. A year waiting ( 2 years for iOS) and so far they only finished the center castle in all that time? No new areas? Hopefully they have more. Perhaps they are holding back for another update.

Benefit of the doubt... they may have decided not to use those two items for what ever function they were supposed to have. Then cleared them out so as not to tease us for no reason.

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
692 Posts

Re:Hey! The machines to come are gone!

[Post New]by Lambina on Aug 10, 17 4:26 PM
The murals still say coming soon unless that changes once we complete the palace. Before this update came the rumor there were two updates in the works so fingers crossed, and the water over the beach of the stairs to nowhere is much clearer now

Edited on 08/10/2017 at 11:35:37 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,207 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 11, 17 12:04 AM
LadyLavander wrote:So I checked the bottom left corner for us to buy machines, plants etc and the coming soon two machines at the bottom of the list are GONE! Bummer! . . . And just what does that foretell?

Thanks for pointing that out, LadyLavander.

That's a bit cheeky of the devs. I have made each 100 green and blue stones, and each 90 of the yellow and red stones, in anticipation of those releases that require the magic stones. Now I don't seem to need them for anything else. I do wish I could sell them.

golaith
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by golaith on Aug 11, 17 7:18 PM
I think I'm gonna start playing TAPS now.

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Aug 12, 17 7:58 AM
LadyLavander wrote:Got the update, started the new clearing and build and checked the windows etc on the palace. They don't say coming anymore but don't do anything yet. So I checked the bottom left corner for us to buy machines, plants etc and the coming soon two machines at the bottom of the list are GONE! Bummer! . . . And just what does that foretell?

What kind of machines? I don't think I've ever had any that said coming soon. I started playing the game during the Christmas event, but the game froze and did not work for me until March, after the Valentine event. I don't remember ever seeing any machines that said that. Just curious about what kind of machinery they had coming.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,718 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 12, 17 8:09 AM
There was something about fire giants and something else. In the "Special" tab, where the panda whirl, etc are. I'm sure someone else will have paid more attention than me.

Edited on 08/12/2017 at 8:09:52 AM PST

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Aug 12, 17 8:23 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:There was something about fire giants and something else. In the "Special" tab, where the panda whirl, etc are. I'm sure someone else will have paid more attention than me.

It seems like some of you who have been playing much longer than me had certain things . . . like a "special" tab . . . in the store? Or where . . . What is the "panda Whirl"?

Linalie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by Linalie on Aug 12, 17 8:41 AM
What does it foretell...? My guess is that someone on the Dev team couldn't work it into the story...like fire giants and unicorn what-ever never really belonged to begin with. Maybe they will put that energy into something better. It has taken so long from release of this game to latest update, it is also possible that many of the team working on development of this game are new and not the original staff. So I guess we wait and see if there is going to be more to come beyond the murals on the castle walls.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,718 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 12, 17 9:12 AM
judy1689 wrote:It seems like some of you who have been playing much longer than me had certain things . . . like a "special" tab . . . in the store? Or where . . . What is the "panda Whirl"?

No, you have it. It's the 4th tab down, with the coloured stones on.
It's where hot air balloons, wizards and pandas are bought.

The panda whirl is something that generates small amounts of xp, but more importantly, buying it (and a panda) triggers the Power Panda event and there's an associated achievement.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,718 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 12, 17 9:19 AM
Linalie wrote:So I guess we wait and see if there is going to be more to come beyond the murals on the castle walls.

Yes. Because it looks like we're getting more magic for the murals, I'm hopeful that this signals that there are going to be more areas to de-curse. Because otherwise, it's not necessary to have more magic.

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Aug 12, 17 9:34 AM
Well duh, I found it! i think I got confused because someone in another thread mentioned a special tab being in the store . . . which it is . . . but I was thinking market.

mdpetdoc
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,073 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Aug 12, 17 3:22 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:There was something about fire giants and something else. In the "Special" tab, where the panda whirl, etc are. I'm sure someone else will have paid more attention than me.

Fire Giants Garage and Unicorn Peak.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,170 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 12, 17 4:55 PM
Aside from Unicorn Peak sounding like a place, not a machine, what would you make in it? Baby unicorns? Magic lumber? Another mine of some sort? Enquiring minds may want to know, but it's a moot point now.

mdpetdoc
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,073 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Aug 12, 17 5:47 PM
rosiebvt wrote:Aside from Unicorn Peak sounding like a place, not a machine, what would you make in it? Baby unicorns? Magic lumber? Another mine of some sort? Enquiring minds may want to know, but it's a moot point now.

When you first open Giant Island it makes a reference to opening a trade route to the Fire Giants. I can't remember if you get the same blurb for Unicorn Island but I would guess you do.

It was on the special tab rather than the craft shop tab so it would probably be something dealing with magic or travel like the balloons and wizards.

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Aug 13, 17 1:00 AM
Given that the murals increase the energy limit, I'd guess they'll come with a larger island update when we need 10,000+ energy to clear a new area

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,718 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 13, 17 1:07 AM
Turalyon wrote:Given that the murals increase the energy limit, I'd guess they'll come with a larger island update when we need 10,000+ energy to clear a new area

That's what I'm hoping.

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Aug 13, 17 4:37 AM
Unicorn Peak (unicorns love steep peaks) and Fire Giant Garage (fire giants refuel here) are the two "Coming Soon" items that have disappeared with the latest PC update. They are still on the iPad version since we haven't had the update yet.

I am growing and buying pumpkins. Can't wait for pumpkin pie!

mdpetdoc
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,073 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Aug 13, 17 4:51 AM
BanditSam wrote:
I am growing and buying pumpkins. Can't wait for pumpkin pie!

Pumpkin pie unlocks at level 59 and takes 2 hours to make in the bakery using 3 pumpkins and 2 wheat.

Go to: