RasmusB
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Are there more than one of those EXTREMELY annoying guide the bug minigames in this?

[Post New]by RasmusB on Aug 10, 17 2:31 PM
Those are the WORST minigames ever created. If there is only one, I'll consider buying this, since I can accept skipping one or maybe two minigames. So are there more than one?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Are there more than one of those EXTREMELY annoying guide the bug minigames in this?

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 10, 17 5:17 PM
I know, aren't they annoying! I think there's an achievement for finishing the maze without getting injured. Needless to say, I didn't get that one...

In this game there are two - one in the main game and one in the bonus chapter.

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Re:Are there more than one of those EXTREMELY annoying guide the bug minigames in this?

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Aug 10, 17 6:13 PM
Nope "SKIP" after about 30sec dumb mini game... Also It is getting to be a pain have to play the same mini over and over atleast three times... ... it's so boring... I can't stand it...

Edited on 08/10/2017 at 6:16:05 PM PST

RasmusB
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by RasmusB on Aug 11, 17 1:54 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:I know, aren't they annoying! I think there's an achievement for finishing the maze without getting injured. Needless to say, I didn't get that one...

In this game there are two - one in the main game and one in the bonus chapter.

Okay, that is acceptable.

[Post New]by walkingstar on Sep 21, 17 10:05 AM
My scarab game [in any of the games] simply doesn't work. walkingstar

Go to: