nefra
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Window code

[Post New]by nefra on Aug 10, 17 11:53 PM
I put the lanterns and helmets in place and the code lite up but now I can't got back to the desk to get the buttons. Can anyone help? or is this just another bugged game. Thanks

MaryAnn3935
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Re:Window code

[Post New]by MaryAnn3935 on Aug 11, 17 2:49 PM
I am having the same problem.

fireeyes5
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by fireeyes5 on Aug 11, 17 5:16 PM
same here. hope you have posted under tech issue?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 13, 17 2:01 PM
Hello nefra, MaryAnn3935, and fireeyes5,

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your experiences with Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore Collector's Edition. It sounds like players are reporting a technical issue with being unable to go back to retrieve buttons after retrieving a code in the game. I just wanted to swim by to let players know that the teams behind the game are aware of the issues that have been reported by players and are investigating them with the information that is available.

If you haven't already, what I recommend is seeing if some steps to run the game with more permissions can help with the buttons not being available. If you'd like to try those steps, the following link can help run this game as an Administrator, which can give games the permissions it needs to run more smoothly:

Run Game as Administrator

If those steps are unable to assist, it'd be helpful if we could gather more information regarding the issue. If you'd like to assist with investigating that issue further, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. That information could be instrumental in determining what is causing the issue, and we thank our players in advance for their patience while working with our Support Team.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request future discussion be sent as a reply to the following designated thread for this specific game:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for helping keep our forums as accessible as possible by providing technical issue reports to the designated thread. It helps both the teams behind the game and moderators more accurately assess the impact of player reported issues as well as helps both respond more rapidly.

Thank you for your patience. If there are further questions, don't hesitate to PM any of our moderators. We're all happy to help as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 08/13/2017 at 2:05:01 PM PST

Go to: