Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Crystal Mosaic here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 11, 17 12:44 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 08/11/2017 at 8:23:52 AM PST

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Crystal Mosaic here.

[Post New]by Pickles77 on Aug 11, 17 3:55 AM
Loving it!!! Mosaic tiles are very unique, the music relaxing....I am fairly new at this so I am having fun with this one...there are monochrome and colored levels and I switch between both...same Developers as Forest Riddles...I am loving this one better since I am not great at the monochrome tiles...yet Some people, especially those that are expert mosaic players, may find this game easy but I am only at level 9 so it will probably get harder....anyways, those of you who love this unique game, enjoy!! I know I will be getting it!!! Thanks BFG and Developers!!! Made my Friday!!!

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Aug 11, 17 4:37 AM
It's simpler than the Fantasy Mosaics series, but not so simple that it's boring. I like the relaxing music, and also that there's a way to enjoy looking at the background art.

This game works fine on my Windows XP that I'm currently using, so that's a bonus as well.

Sale, definitely.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Aug 11, 17 6:38 AM
Crystal Mosaic has some of the most beautiful crystal tiles, and the music is very pleasing. Each picture is vibrant, and there are so many appealing colors, blues, oranges, reds, greens, even black! (you can however, opt for a traditional Monochrome color option) There are 5 different levels with 20 puzzles in each level, you can earn 3 stars per replayable level, and you can switch between colors in the Colored mode.
There are a couple of different options or features that I've never experienced in a griddler game before. For starters, there is a Measuring tool that allows you to measure how many cells are in a row or column, which can be helpful in an oddly shaped puzzle. I was amazed to discover that when I had to exit the game halfway through a puzzle, (to rescue my dog from the cat who thought it was funny to surprise attack him through the rungs of the stairs) (yes my dog needed rescuing from a cat lol) I thought I'd lose my progress and have to redo the puzzle, but the game saved my position!
Everything was going great, except for the bully cat incident, until I reached level 10. Perhaps I was having a rough morning, being too distracted, but at the end of the puzzle I had to either guess at the placement of two different single tiles which both had two empty cells, or use a hint, which would subtract a star. There were no more colors to switch to because those were the only two tiles left, leaving me wondering if the entire game would be like this, or just a few here and there?!? I may just wait to buy this until I get another coupon, because it really is a relaxing and beautiful Mosaic Griddler, enjoy!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 11, 17 8:23 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Crystal Mosaic here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Crystal Mosaic.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBeruna

Go to: