[Post New]by frazerpaul on Aug 11, 17 1:46 AM
Need help on level 64 anyone got that far

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:LEVEL 64 HELP

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 11, 17 5:26 AM
My demo ran out and I'm waiting for another sale right now. Some of the goals are definitely harder to do than the ones in the first two games but I'll get back to you soon.

squishy2020
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by squishy2020 on Aug 12, 17 3:52 AM
Could not complete it and the game ended, cannot go back to repeat the level.

Maybe redo 63 and then 64!

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Aug 12, 17 8:48 AM
Hi squishy2020,

There are a lot of things to accomplish in this level, but it's very doable and tedious. They threw out many obstacles to get to the paste to feed the fat cat, so you have to make extra sure you don't let too many eggs hatch to get in your way while you're making your way through to the paste as well as to the cat. But, obviously, if you've made it to this level, then I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, LOL!

So...if you can be more specific in what problems you're having, I'll be happy to help if I can explain it well enough.

I'm not sure what you mean by not being able to repeat the level, but since I've already completed it (and can access it), I assume you mean that the game won't let you back in without completing level 63 again? When the game ends, you can go back and replay any level at any time (as well as during the middle of the game).

Edited on 08/12/2017 at 10:28:22 AM PST

squishy2020
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by squishy2020 on Aug 14, 17 1:28 AM
Completed Level 63, did not complete Level 64, managed to clear the walls around the cat.

Can replay all levels but Level 64 is no longer available, access up to Level 63 only

Have replayed Level 63, but Level 64 does not come up

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 14, 17 5:40 AM
Hi squishy2020, like skpjazz I finished the game and all 64 levels are available for me. Perhaps your player profile got corrupted and the only way to get around it is to create a new player, or a bug got triggered somehow if you only got part of the way through the last level and then exited.

[Post New]by RubyzMom on Aug 15, 17 2:46 PM
Hi all - Same thing happened to me today as happened for squishy2020. Once you fail at level 64, it disappears off the game map. I can replay any other level, but 64 is no longer on the map.

[Post New]by dorotay on Sep 28, 17 1:45 PM
hi to all, same thing happened to me also, finished the game, level 64 is not on the map. love the game, started under new game/ different name, same thing happened.
can you help me with this matter.

casherr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by casherr on Oct 29, 17 1:27 PM
Same problem here. Hadto leave 64 in progress. Now it's not on the map.

[Post New]by bmoo3816 on Dec 10, 17 8:20 AM
I failed on level 64 one time and when I wanted to try again it only showed up to level 63. I've completed level 63 two times since, but I can't get level 64 to show up again.

Go to: