Balloon man

 
NiceOrc
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Balloon man

[Post New]by NiceOrc on Aug 11, 17 3:05 AM
Is anyone else's balloon man hovering over the newly unlocked piece of castle? He's in the way when I'm placing blocks - a bit annoying!

 

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by lilacs1984 on Aug 11, 17 5:18 AM
Yep, mine has been there since I finished the first two castle wings. I agree, it is terribly annoying! I thought it was just me, he seems to be elsewhere for almost every other player. Very strange.

 
mdpetdoc
Clownfish
Clownfish
926 Posts

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Aug 11, 17 5:49 AM
On one of my games he is hovering over the new section of the palace and it is difficult to place bricks. To anyone else viewing my game he looks like he is near the blacksmith where he is supposed to be.

 
silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
4,769 Posts

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 11, 17 6:35 AM
Ollie is hanging out near the Blacksmith in both of my games. Strange he hasn't moved back there for many of you.

 
silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
4,769 Posts

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 11, 17 6:52 AM
To add to my previous post. One of my islanders (miner) had a question mark over his head. Said that Ulla the Sea Witch has really flipped her tail and that he'd teach me to make bricks for décor . Now the question mark is gone and he's just wandering around.

 
Magic_Frog
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by Magic_Frog on Aug 11, 17 12:28 PM
silver_hawk wrote:To add to my previous post. One of my islanders (miner) had a question mark over his head. Said that Ulla the Sea Witch has really flipped her tail and that he'd teach me to make bricks for décor . Now the question mark is gone and he's just wandering around.


I got that one too some time back although I didn´t manage to read the end before it vanished.

 
Linalie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
456 Posts

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by Linalie on Aug 11, 17 8:54 PM
Same here, Ollie is parked over the new area and very much in the way. Can't really remember when he moved there, but it was awhile back and it surprised me even then that he moved to a different spot. Now I want him to move out of the way.

 

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Aug 11, 17 11:49 PM
I sure wish he would move his little balloons out of the way .

 
judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
407 Posts

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by judy1689 on Aug 12, 17 5:19 AM
Magic_Frog wrote:
silver_hawk wrote:To add to my previous post. One of my islanders (miner) had a question mark over his head. Said that Ulla the Sea Witch has really flipped her tail and that he'd teach me to make bricks for décor . Now the question mark is gone and he's just wandering around.


I got that one too some time back although I didn´t manage to read the end before it vanished.


I sure would like to find Ulla right now.

 
Magic_Frog
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by Magic_Frog on Aug 12, 17 6:04 AM
Linalie wrote:Same here, Ollie is parked over the new area and very much in the way. Can't really remember when he moved there, but it was awhile back and it surprised me even then that he moved to a different spot. Now I want him to move out of the way.


He did that for a while at my island but after I had poked him a number of times he moved back to his original spot.

 
TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,606 Posts

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 12, 17 6:48 AM
Could anyone with a spare fire-breathing reptile please send him along to scare Ollie back to where he should be?

Edited on 08/12/2017 at 6:49:13 AM PST


 
Magic_Frog
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by Magic_Frog on Aug 12, 17 7:21 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:Could anyone with a spare fire-breathing reptile please send him along to scare Ollie back to where he should be?


I think he is being held up at someones island...... something about rare plants and pumpkin pies.

 
TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,606 Posts

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 12, 17 7:29 AM

 
judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
407 Posts

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by judy1689 on Aug 12, 17 9:39 AM
lilacs1984 wrote:Yep, mine has been there since I finished the first two castle wings. I agree, it is terribly annoying! I thought it was just me, he seems to be elsewhere for almost every other player. Very strange.


Same here . . . and I think mine moved after I finished the first 2 castle parts also. I was looking at other islands this morning, thinking that maybe it was because of reaching a certain level, but every upper level island I went to still had the balloon in the original position.

And yes, it is annoying being over the new construction area. I just wonder why some of us have balloons that moved to that spot.

 
TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,606 Posts

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 12, 17 9:55 AM
judy1689 wrote:but every upper level island I went to still had the balloon in the original position.

For whatever reason, we discovered that the position we see the balloon in at another island is always the same. It doesn't represent where the island owner sees it.

 
judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
407 Posts

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by judy1689 on Aug 12, 17 2:20 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:
judy1689 wrote:but every upper level island I went to still had the balloon in the original position.

For whatever reason, we discovered that the position we see the balloon in at another island is always the same. It doesn't represent where the island owner sees it.


I'm (almost) certain I visited 2 islands this morning where I see the balloon over the new construction. I'll check the islands and post.

 
TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,606 Posts

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 12, 17 8:32 PM
judy1689 wrote:I'm (almost) certain I visited 2 islands this morning where I see the balloon over the new construction. I'll check the islands and post.

If they haven't finished the first part of the palace, I think it will always show in a different position.

 
Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by Lambina on Aug 12, 17 9:16 PM
I wish we could change the view back and forth to see our islands as others do, on the game Singing Monsters you were able to do that if anybody played that game and knows what I'm talking about, I would like to see what my island looks like without all of those spinning magic orbs on the fountains that I can't see over the top of and the islanders walking around with boxes on their heads if I don't want to give them what they want.

 

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by mirandashell on Aug 13, 17 9:24 AM
It would be nice to have the choice to decline the demands of the villagers. Those spinning timers are irritating.

 
TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,606 Posts

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 14, 17 1:26 PM
I noticed that the picture of the finished palace that Ollie has is completely different to what we are now building.

 
 
 
 
Go to: