sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

Picture puzzle

[Post New]by sunnny on Apr 28, 10 5:53 AM
How do you turn the pieces???????????????
Tried left click, right click....nothing works

Edited on 04/28/2010 at 5:54:01 AM PST

Re:Picture puzzle

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Apr 28, 10 6:01 AM
hold the left button down and click the right button. They won't turn unless the left button is down.

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on Apr 28, 10 6:46 AM
Thanks

Baybear
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by Baybear on Apr 28, 10 6:44 PM
I have a MAC running a PC emulator and my mouse doesn't have a "right click" on it. I can "hold down" the left side of the mouse, but there's nothing to click on the right side. Does anyone know of a keyboard key that I could use to emulate a "right click"? If not, I have to pass on this game since you can't skip this puzzle and I can't get through it either...

[Post New]by scooter0327 on May 23, 10 4:16 PM
Aha! Finally figured it out! Left click & at SAME time right click to rotate.

[Post New]by kittyb03774 on Nov 17, 10 9:46 AM
All Mac users
To right-click, hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard and click your mouse.
If your computer was purchased more recently, you may have received the Mighty Mouse from Apple. To use the right button on your Mighty Mouse, open the Apple menu, select System Preferences > Keyboard & Mouse and click the Mouse tab. Next, set the right button as the Secondary Button.
Macbook users
To configure right-clicking on your trackpad, open the Apple menu, select System Preferences > Keyboard & Mouse and click the Trackpad tab. Next, check the option to Place two fingers on trackpad and click button for secondary click. Once this setting is in place, simply click the trackpad while you have two fingers on the pad.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 25, 11 7:43 PM
Hi kittyb! Thanks for trying to help Mac users. I'm on a Macbook and I have a couple of issues. I am familiar with right clicking using two fingers on track pad - do it all the time - so I tried on the first jigsaw-type puzzle - no go. I can't seem to affect the pieces at all, and it's impossible to click and drag with two fingers on the track pad and impossible to click and drag any of the pieces at all. I'm not even at the point where I would want to rotate them - I simply cannot click and drag. I am an experienced gamer and this is just not working for me.

I also attempted the Ctrl+click this does not affect the pieces either.

I attempted to follow your directions, thinking maybe I needed to reconfigure the trackpad as you suggested, and "Trackpad" is not under "Keyboard & Mouse" but has it's own folder in System Preferences in other words - System Preferences> Trackpad. My two finger option was already activated (as I said I use it quite often). Any other thoughts?

Did you play this game on a mac or macbook and were able to get past this puzzle? Because I cannot make it work.

Go to: