Questo14
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

buttons to enter code

[Post New]by Questo14 on Aug 11, 17 5:20 PM
okay, I have tried but to no avail. how do you get the buttons so the code can be entered?
There is a problem. Who else is having the same problem?

fireeyes5
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Re:buttons to enter code

[Post New]by fireeyes5 on Aug 11, 17 5:46 PM
a lot of us..might help if post under Technical Issues

Shirleygames
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Shirleygames on Aug 13, 17 9:18 AM
Did you hang the lanterns over where the helmets are you will be given the code for the discs on the table under the shredder - the buttons are in the drawer that opens.

buttons to enter code

[Post New]by bjfunnymonkey on Aug 14, 17 7:58 AM
Questo14 wrote:okay, I have tried but to no avail. how do you get the buttons so the code can be entered?
There is a problem. Who else is having the same problem?

I am also having this issue. There is no drawer and the skulls don't raise up like in the strategy guide. I see the runes and the skulls and then there is absolutely nothing I can do.

[Post New]by beverly2196 on Aug 16, 17 10:25 AM
I have the same problems with the buttons also. I took the scraps of paper to put the code together. As soon as I took the scraps of paper that part closed and wont let me enter the correct to the drawer where the window buttons are. I did the update but I guess this wasn't part of it.

phoot10
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by phoot10 on Aug 16, 17 5:17 PM
Same problem, got helmets and code, placed in drawer but no buttons for window although I did get code I need to punch in on absent window buttons, strategy guide no help

[Post New]by sugartoes43 on Aug 17, 17 8:36 AM
I have done the same I even did the update and then reinstalled and played it all again with a new Profile and still the same thing the drawer area closes and does not let you back in...so upsetting.

sapphire46
Manatee
Manatee
3,740 Posts

[Post New]by sapphire46 on Aug 23, 17 6:07 PM
I have just played the game and had no problems. To get the buttons all I did was put the horns on and collected all lanterns to get code. From code I went to desk and entered the code under the shredder, which opens the drawer, got buttons from the draw, went to the window entered the other code (numbers), no problems at all. I run Windows 10 on a 32 bt.

Edited on 08/23/2017 at 6:10:30 PM PST

[Post New]by redhotbull63 on Aug 27, 17 11:26 AM
I placed the lanterns, the code appeared. I placed the helmets a little later, and nothing happened. all my inventory was gone, and no other options were available. updated the game and still nothing........

Go to: