mommduck
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

Just John ???

[Post New]by mommduck on Aug 12, 17 12:00 AM
I have received a friend request from Just John on level 78 a739818.

He has the identical avatar to the "real" Just John, and I can't see this avatar in the options.

Anyone know who he is?

Edited on 08/12/2017 at 12:01:24 AM PST

Re:Just John ???

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Aug 12, 17 1:21 AM
An Android mommduck ..

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,307 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Aug 12, 17 3:06 AM
Hi Mommduck!

I have no idea who he is but I have had "Just John" on my android game since June. I have the computer "John" (level 121) as well so Just John is a separate identity. He gifts regularly and has turned out to be a good friend. I try to gift him every 2-3 days. He had a message on his avatar awhile back 'sending jd get well wishes' so he sounds real & friendly.

That avatar can be found just after the blank mannequin avatar. It is the first "human" looking avatar.

Not much help with your "Who is he?" question unfortunately.

Have fun in the castle.

Dot

mommduck
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

[Post New]by mommduck on Aug 12, 17 9:02 AM
aussie_Dot wrote:Hi Mommduck!

I have no idea who he is but I have had "Just John" on my android game since June. I have the computer "John" (level 121) as well so Just John is a separate identity. He gifts regularly and has turned out to be a good friend. I try to gift him every 2-3 days. He had a message on his avatar awhile back 'sending jd get well wishes' so he sounds real & friendly.

That avatar can be found just after the blank mannequin avatar. It is the first "human" looking avatar.

Not much help with your "Who is he?" question unfortunately.

Have fun in the castle.

Dot

Hi Dot, so do you think he is safe to invite?

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,307 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Aug 12, 17 5:28 PM
Hi Mommduck,

I have no problems with "Just John" so I think it is ok to accept his/her invite. I was wary accepting him/her at first but I am happy to have him/her in my gifting rotation now.

Thanks for everything.

Dot

mrs23
Herring
Herring
331 Posts

[Post New]by mrs23 on Aug 13, 17 8:31 AM
Everyone has a choice in what their game name is. Obviously someone sees the humor in naming themselves "Just John".

silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
5,725 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 13, 17 10:02 AM
mrs23 wrote:Everyone has a choice in what their game name is. Obviously someone sees the humor in naming themselves "Just John".

Originally our "friend" John was named Just John. Don't know when it was changed to simply "John".

mrs23
Herring
Herring
331 Posts

[Post New]by mrs23 on Aug 13, 17 10:36 AM
silver_hawk wrote:
mrs23 wrote:Everyone has a choice in what their game name is. Obviously someone sees the humor in naming themselves "Just John".

Originally our "friend" John was named Just John. Don't know when it was changed to simply "John".

But it still says Just John where a Player ID # should be.

Go to: