I just clicked on

[Post New]by Evil_Mushroom on Aug 12, 17 6:43 AM
I just clicked on the [Removed by Moderator] thread, am I in any danger of being hacked?
What is it?

Edited on 08/12/2017 at 2:39:05 PM PST

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,606 Posts

Re:I just clicked on

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 12, 17 6:47 AM
If all you did was open the thread, that's fine.
I opened it earlier to report it.

It now auto-closes, so it's mainly been dealt with.

[Post New]by Evil_Mushroom on Aug 12, 17 6:48 AM
Thank you

bfgBeruna
595 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 12, 17 2:49 PM
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to swim by to thank TMGamer99 for answering the question Evil_Mushroom posted. On behalf of the Moderation Team I also ask that all posts made in the forums follow the Forum Rules. Specifically, I'd like to draw attention to the following rule:
HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

Since the Moderation Team is unable to speak for the safety of links the lead to outside websites, we ask that they not be posted. We work hard to remove spam as quickly as it appears in the forums and caution against clicking on outside links, although we know it sometimes happens by accident.

We really appreciate your help with this and encourage anyone who sees a suspicious post to report it to us by clicking on the icon with a red exclamation point in it. This will report the post to the Moderation Team, and we'll investigate and take action as deemed necessary.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 08/12/2017 at 2:49:25 PM PST

Go to: