Sharing

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
590 Posts

Sharing

[Post New]by Lambina on Aug 12, 17 9:31 AM
I would like to have a chance to buy a thing or two from Queen Maddie, would Smokey Mage please leave a few baskets for the rest of her followers to buy, Thank You in advance for sharing.

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Re:Sharing

[Post New]by judy1689 on Aug 12, 17 9:37 AM
It would be nice if they figured out a way to share items with specific friends. I would love to help all my friends, but usually a raider snaps them all up.

LT_reddit
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LT_reddit on Aug 12, 17 9:46 AM
judy1689 wrote:It would be nice if they figured out a way to share items with specific friends. I would love to help all my friends, but usually a raider snaps them all up.

There already is a way, the Apple, and it has worked very well within our small group.

If someone has something that they know I am looking for, they will buy the Apple that I have in my market. That will signal me to go to their market, where they will also have an Apple waiting. In turn, I'll buy that Apple to let them know I'm there, and the trade proceeds.

Obviously this only works when both players are in-game.

It also requires that the players can find each other in-game on either the followers or friends list.

Some of the players in our group also have set times where we exchange, rather than relying on chance to catch each other.

I'm at level 82, have 1000 storage and I owe it all to the people that have helped me out.

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Aug 12, 17 9:48 AM
OK, now I get it, I think.

Magic_Frog
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by Magic_Frog on Aug 12, 17 9:50 AM
The magic apple! If you buy it you Might win a prize.

sanzi19
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

Sharing

[Post New]by sanzi19 on Aug 12, 17 9:52 AM
Lambina wrote:I would like to have a chance to buy a thing or two from Queen Maddie, would Smokey Mage please leave a few baskets for the rest of her followers to buy, Thank You in advance for sharing.

Totally agree with that.
Its really Really sad to see what is happening with Queen Maddie's market, for a long time now...

michsheps
Clownfish
Clownfish
594 Posts

Sharing

[Post New]by michsheps on Aug 12, 17 9:56 AM
Lambina wrote:I would like to have a chance to buy a thing or two from Queen Maddie, would Smokey Mage please leave a few baskets for the rest of her followers to buy, Thank You in advance for sharing.

Sorry you missed the market again, its smoking again

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
590 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Aug 12, 17 9:58 AM
It's happening to all of us, one person just bought all 10 of my baskets, it seems as though a good majority of people are playing that way now, makes you want to not fill your market at all.

LT_reddit
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LT_reddit on Aug 12, 17 9:58 AM
Magic_Frog wrote:The magic apple! If you buy it you Might win a prize.

If you're looking for something specific, PM me and let me know. If I have it, I'll let you know. If we're both in-game, and are able to find each other in-game - we'll trade :-)

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Aug 12, 17 10:16 AM
I guess you are mostly on the PC version of the game. Maybe I'll switch to there but that means starting from scratch. I'm already neat level 95 or so on the iPad. Originally when I found this game by accident I thought it was only for iPad... later I thought I was able to visit other platforms so I stayed and invested. <sigh>

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,648 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 12, 17 10:28 AM
SlavicCookingCom wrote:I guess you are mostly on the PC version of the game. Maybe I'll switch to there but that means starting from scratch. I'm already neat level 95 or so on the iPad. Originally when I found this game by accident I thought it was only for iPad... later I thought I was able to visit other platforms so I stayed and invested. <sigh>

It would mean starting again, but you can keep your iPad game. If you get fed up, with your PC game, you haven't lost anything.
It's probably a lot easier starting again, because you know what you're doing a lot quicker.

mdpetdoc
Clownfish
Clownfish
952 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Aug 12, 17 2:15 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:
SlavicCookingCom wrote:I guess you are mostly on the PC version of the game. Maybe I'll switch to there but that means starting from scratch. I'm already neat level 95 or so on the iPad. Originally when I found this game by accident I thought it was only for iPad... later I thought I was able to visit other platforms so I stayed and invested. <sigh>

It would mean starting again, but you can keep your iPad game. If you get fed up, with your PC game, you haven't lost anything.
It's probably a lot easier starting again, because you know what you're doing a lot quicker.

I started a 4th game on the replacement laptop that needs to be replaced. This time around is fast and easy. Some of it is because I know what I'm doing but some of it is because the game has changed to make the lower levels easier. I have intentionally avoided friends and followers because this game will not be around long but Peter, stranger, and the islands buy more frequently so I have 15,000 coins. I am one week in and am at level 20 with 5 balloons, 88 pearls, all available machines, coin fountains, and trees. I am about to open the blacksmith.

I'd say go ahead and start a new game. You'll find it very different from the original game.

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,021 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Aug 14, 17 12:52 AM
Smokey Mage has left just to be replaced by Blue puppy.
Woot - tastic!

michsheps
Clownfish
Clownfish
594 Posts

[Post New]by michsheps on Aug 14, 17 6:34 AM
Your lucky, I now have both!!!!

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,021 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Aug 14, 17 7:10 AM
michsheps wrote:Your lucky, I now have both!!!!

I was talking about your game (I guess)

michsheps
Clownfish
Clownfish
594 Posts

[Post New]by michsheps on Aug 14, 17 8:10 AM
I wish the followers/help list worked properly, so I could see exactly who is on it.

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,021 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Aug 14, 17 8:31 AM
I wish we had a option of accepting or rejecting followers. I don't understand why a player has to accept all random followers.
I am only level 50, I won't get raiders any time soon and I don't have any problem with anyone. Even so, I don't believe that being forced to accept everyone is the best option
Maybe a player doesn't like me because I said something on the Forum. Why is that player forced to tolerate me?
It's just not fair play, not politically right

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
590 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Aug 14, 17 8:43 AM
Everybody likes you AlexRaluca and I agree with you that we should be able to reject the followers that we don't want and I hope that you never get any raiders.

michsheps
Clownfish
Clownfish
594 Posts

[Post New]by michsheps on Aug 14, 17 8:55 AM
I second that, I wouldn't wish them on anybody!

michsheps
Clownfish
Clownfish
594 Posts

[Post New]by michsheps on Aug 14, 17 11:08 AM
Now come on, who buys 6 vases!!!!!!!!, nothing is working, so watch this weekend, I am taking them down for 3 days solid, enough is enough

Go to: