jcbfergie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Level 47

[Post New]by jcbfergie on Aug 12, 17 2:22 PM
It may be just me, but I am being told I have made a match with more than four birds (thus not getting the gold medal), and I swear - it was only 3! No other birds flew off besides the match I made.

Is anyone else having this problem? I couldn't find a walkthrough for 47 to guide me

jcbfergie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Level 47

[Post New]by jcbfergie on Aug 12, 17 3:07 PM
Sorry! Just saw the answer in the Tech Issues thread. The wording is wrong. It has to be 4 birds, not less. Didn't try a 5-bird combo

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 13, 17 6:31 AM
Don't try a 5 or more combo, I think it will lose your medal also. Glad you figured it out.

ChocCherry
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by ChocCherry on Aug 14, 17 5:25 PM
This level is really irritating. Sometimes it's okay to get a 5 group and sometimes it's not. Sometimes you do a 4 group and it red lines your progress. It's a shame that such a great game has this glitch. I may wait until a fix is in place to finish.

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 14, 17 8:06 PM
If the group of 5 or more is being made from eggs hatching - what the game calls "computer making moves" you're not penalized. The thing that was blowing it for me with this goal was when incorporating a powerup into a "group" you have to have only 3 birds with the powerup, otherwise it is counted as a M5 and will lose the gold medal. It's not necessary to win the gold medal in every level to keep going, and level 63 is even worse. Would almost suggest just playing the game as trying to "do everything" is insanely difficult to achieve based upon my experience.

[Post New]by lizzardlips on Aug 15, 17 5:41 AM
I am so glad it's not just me. This is also in level 34. I wish this glitch was fixed I spo[ls the whole game.

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 15, 17 7:34 AM
Welcome to the pond!

It's not a glitch. You just have to be careful how you are creating your setups per my earlier post and let the game take care of some of the powerups for you. I did win all the medals but it took a LOT of work.

Go to: