Ending

[Post New]by mack64 on Aug 12, 17 3:06 PM
Why does the game end with her holding the gun, you don't know what happens. And how do you get to the bonus game?

bfgBeruna
1,098 Posts

Re:Ending

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 12, 17 4:46 PM
Hello mack64,

While I'm unable to address the game's ending, I can offer some advice about reaching the Bonus Game.

Once a Collector's Edition has been finished, the Bonus Game unlocks and should be available on the game's home screen. I would recommend checking to see if the bonus content has been unlocked.

If you believe there might be a glitch in the game preventing the bonus content from unlocking, please post further inquiries to the thread below.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore Collector's Edition here.

This thread is dedicated to technical matters in the game and allows the Moderation Team to see and respond to issues within the game as quickly as possible. You can also contact our Technical Support Team.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by bagelboy on Aug 13, 17 1:43 PM
I can't find the bonus game either; it surely doesn't require the player to find all the feathers and complete the puzzle? I've even exited the game and opened it up again; no luck. Any assistance would be appreciated.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 18, 17 5:19 PM
You should be able to access the bonus game by hitting the PLAY button in the top left corner of the extras menu. All it requires is that you finish the main game first - no need to find all collectibles.

jaindough
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Ending (Bonus Room)

[Post New]by jaindough on Oct 7, 17 9:27 PM
Yes, Severine Snape, that's how I entered the Bonus game. Also, I thought for a short while that I was starting the Main Game again; until, they started talking about having visited that city before. Then, "Ah-Ha" moment! and I'm playing a new game
Now, if someone could just help me figure out what to do with that bony spine that I pulled down from that tree by the cliffside with the red rags on it, I'd be a happier camper. All I've accomplished, thus far, is stretching it and letting it snap back into shape. Can't think what good that would be?... to cross the divide (maybe)??
Thanking ya'll in advance for a clever suggestion Donna

Go to: