BAPPLE
Herring
Herring
390 Posts

What's up with gifting?

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Aug 12, 17 5:28 PM
Began sending gifts. Sent to three friends then noticed two had switched from sent to ready to gift. My husband had received his but it was ready to give again. Another friend could have received more than one maybe three. I rebooted my tablet. Now shows all 3 originally given were sent and I can still give 4 more now. I've had gifting glitches before but usually happened when I didn't get my daily bonus. Any one else have this experience today or in the past? I'm going to send more gifts.

silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
5,686 Posts

Re:What's up with gifting?

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 12, 17 6:26 PM
If you haven't sent a gift to someone from the last GMT time change then you can...

Send them a gift up to a minute before GMT and again starting at GMT. But if you send them one after the GMT time change you won't be able to send again until the next day.

das100
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by das100 on Aug 13, 17 8:02 AM
silver-hawk's got it...i come out to MC 2x a day to gift ppl...but u can only gift 1x per person in each time slot... happy gifting

tesskw
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by tesskw on Aug 13, 17 10:00 AM
I have had a "glitch" where I can gift more than 15 times a day, on those days I appreciate the "glitch" since I always have a long list of return gifting

Oh, and I have checked with friends to see if they did receive the extra gifts on those days and they had.

BAPPLE
Herring
Herring
390 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Aug 13, 17 12:20 PM
Thanks for the info. I didn't know that could happen. Explains why I have gotten double gifts on the same day from friends.

mommduck
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by mommduck on Aug 14, 17 4:27 AM
It also happened to me along with spinning the fortune wheel only to be told that my next 'free' spin would be in 14 minutes, which it was, so double bonus..

Now, if only my Magic Chest would return to my room..

Go to: