MaryAnn3935
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

WHERE ARE THE BIG FISH PEOPLE?

[Post New]by MaryAnn3935 on Aug 13, 17 1:10 PM
Why won't some one answer us about the window code problem? Is anyone working on it? Is it an error? What's going on?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:WHERE ARE THE BIG FISH PEOPLE?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 13, 17 1:47 PM
Hello MaryAnn3935,

I can definitely understand requesting more specific information regarding one of the issues experienced while playing Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore Collector's Edition, and wanted to swim by to provide the details I have available.

When an issue like what some players are experiencing with the window and code occurs, we provide suggestions which may quickly resolve the issue or has resolved a similar issue in the past. It sounds like this particular issue may be due to the game getting stuck at a certain point, and, if playing on Windows, we recommend seeing if playing the game as an Administrator will help the game play more smoothly. Here's are steps on running the game as an Administrator if you'd like to try those steps:

Run Game as Administrator

Sometimes, these suggested steps do not seem to help, which may mean more help is necessary to help with the issue. In those cases, we request players to contact our Technical Support Team since they have the tools necessary to help with additional suggested steps to take, can ensure that you're not stuck with a game you're unable to play, and will be able to collect information for any investigations into the issue that need to occur.

Furthermore, the Forum Moderation Team makes sure to pass along details such as the ones collected in the designated technical issues thread so that the teams behind the game are aware of what players have encountered. After that, if an update is provided regarding the game or changes are made to the game, one of the moderators will be certain to inform our players with an announcement in the game's forum.

If you are seeing this issue persist after trying some of those suggested steps or would like to help us with the investigation, I encourage you to contact our Support Team above with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. That report may contain information vital to the teams behind the game as they investigate player reports.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:WHERE ARE THE BIG FISH PEOPLE?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 13, 17 1:47 PM
Since this seems to be discussing a reported technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request further discussion of this issue be provided as a reply to the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore Collector's Edition here.

Posting and discussing technical issue reports to the designated thread for a game helps both the teams behind the game as well as forum moderators more quickly and accurately note the impact of player encountered issues and reports. It also helps both respond more rapidly to those reports. Thank you for helping us keep the forums as accessible as possible.

Thank you as well for your patience. I know it can be frustrating when there is an issue impacting progress in a game, and I want to thank you for helping us learn more about what you are experiencing. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: