bbose
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

receiving error message

[Post New]by bbose on Aug 13, 17 3:48 PM
I am receiving an error message that I need 98 se or later. I have a brand new HP computer so I have way later. Any idea how I can play my game?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:receiving error message

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 14, 17 4:29 PM
Hello bbose,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry the game is giving that message instead of playing. It sounds like the game is requesting a certain version of Windows or better, but that has already been installed or is a new computer that wouldn't be affected by this issue.

Since you have received this message, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team for further support with this game. Our Reps will be certain to follow up to ensure you're not stuck with a game you're unable to play.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue for the game, I am going to lock this thread and request further discussion of this issue or reports of new ones be provided to the following, designated thread for this game:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction here!

Posting technical issues there helps both the teams behind the game as well as our moderators better understand the impact of player reported issues as well as helps both respond more rapidly to those reports. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for your time as well. Don't hesitate to PM any of our moderators with further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: