morphs

[Post New]by momforehkjg on Aug 13, 17 4:41 PM
I have been stuck on the 2nd hop because I can't find the morph? Can you come back to it or do I have to find it first time in. please does some one know where the morphs are in the hops because the guide does not even say the game has morphs.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:morphs

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 13, 17 4:45 PM
You can go back and collect any collectibles that you missed (swirls) in the extras menu, as well as play HOP's again to get morphs you missed or try for any HOP related achievements that you missed such as three in three, ten in ten, complete an HOP in under a minute or getting three stars in all of them. There is also a jigsaw puzzle in the extras menu you can play once you have finished the main and bonus games, and an ultimate HOP appears in the middle of the extras menu when you have got all the collectible swirls.
The achievements have one that says to get morphs in all HOP's (19 out of 19) which is the way that you know there are morphs.
I know it can be frustrating for people to not have a back up in case the just can't find one, for whatever reason some games just do not list HOP morphs in their strategy guides.

Edited on 08/13/2017 at 8:25:53 PM PST

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 13, 17 5:32 PM
For the second HOP which is Timmy's diary, the morph is in the second lot of pictures, when he says that he's learnt that monsters can hide anywhere.
The morph is in the picture in the top left corner of the screen.
It is a green plant thing (looks a bit like an artichoke), that morphs into a bunch of greenie flowers or something.
Sorry but what the morph is supposed to be is a bit vague, but that is definitely where it is, it blends into the background of the green conifers a bit but it's there.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Aug 16, 17 4:37 PM
I have just started the game and only have the first 5 Morphs.
1.Tennis Ball/Rotten Apple near top right.
2. Second part 1st page Plant changes top left.
3. Bone/Eagle near bottom on left.
4. Light Bulb/Statue Head right side in the middle.
5. Half an Orange/Egg on door to right on top shelf.
I will list more as I find them.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 16, 17 6:48 PM
Hey Cheryl, nice to see you again (figuratively)!
I have actually posted a list of all the morphs for this game, in the forum under HOP morphs as I noticed there wasn't a list in the strategy guide which can really annoy some people.
Anyway, it would be great if you could check out my list and post any corrections there, I'm sure a second pair of eyes would really help, and that way all of the morph stuff is grouped together for anyone that wants to find it.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Aug 16, 17 8:18 PM
Hi sazoria. I'm sorry. I didn't notice the thread you wrote. If I would have looked down I would have seen it. I didn't mean to step on your toes so to speak. I have quit the game until tomorrow. I have the first 8 Morphs. And they match with yours. Except the one in the fridge. I thought it was an orange not a lemon. But more than likely you are correct.I will continue to write dowm the morphs as I play. If I see something different I will let you know.
BTW good catch on the 4th HOP where the light bulb changes to the golden head. I forgot it was in Broken Tower until I read what you wrote. Great catch!
Happy gaming. I really didn't mean to disrespect you when I added the first 5.

Edited on 08/16/2017 at 8:20:45 PM PST

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 16, 17 9:17 PM
Hey Cheryl,
I in no way think you disrespected me or stepped on my toes in relation to posting the morph locations.
I think of this pond as a community which, for the most part, is made up of people who just want to help each other out, and that is exactly what we were both doing. Wanting to help can only be considered a good thing.
No one owns a subject and everyone is entitled to post about things on these forums.
Since I had already posted, I thought it might be good to keep all the morph locations in one place so as to try and make it easily accessible to whoever might need it.
I am quite happy for you to add to the thread with more info or post about corrections if you see I've made a mistake, every bit helps Just keep it in the one thread and then anyone looking for info on the morphs can find help from two reasonably experienced gamers

I had actually already made one of these lists for the second vermillion watch game, as someone pointed out to me that they did not have HOP morph lists, so that is where I got the idea., and I wanted to make the descriptions as detailed as possible for those with eyesight difficulties.
I think I may continue to do lists for the other two vermillion watch games, as I have just purchased the new one, and maybe some others when I play them, if they seem useful to people.
Anyway thanks for being understanding and thoughtful, your input is always respected and appreciated, I'll put a '/orange half' in the guide, as it is just as likely that you are right .
Happy gaming.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Aug 17, 17 7:47 PM
Thanks sazoria! It means a lot when someone gives good feedback. I had once told someone the answer to a mini-game and was more or less yelled at for it. They told me they would like to figure out the answer for themselves. I was thinking then why read the thread when it clearly said help with mini-game. But I kept it civil. At the time I didn't know how to use invisible ink. I was told that is what I should have done.
I just finished Maze. All the morphs are as you said. I also have written list of morphs when some games don't post them. Of course I didn't say where they where. I just write them for myself if I want to replay the game. But people were asking what the morphs were. Si I posted my list but without saying where they were. But that must have taken a lot of time to write where everything was located. Thanks for doing that! My eyesight isn't so good these days. I am sure a lot of people appreciate what you have done.
I have just finished Vermillion Watch. The morphs are terrible!!!!!! I can't even describe them. You'll see what I mean when you start to play. At least for this one the morphs are in the SG. I was able to find some but others were so small and very hard to see.
Thanks again for the positive feedback.
Have fun with the third Vemillion Watch. It is a really good game. Except I wish the morphs were more like this game.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 17, 17 11:27 PM
Hey Cheryl,
I have just played the new Vermilion watch and you are right, the morphs are really weird!
I'm actually extremely relieved that the morphs are in the SG and I don't have to attempt a list of locations because I could do the location but when I got to the bit where I write down what the morph is it would probably be along the lines of-
Morph- Errrrr, morphing, geometric type.....thingy.
I really couldn't work it out, and I'm pretty sure they weren't really objects, just shapes that instead of morphing seem to like to fold over and flap about like an overly dramatic two year old.......anyway.....

I'm sorry if someone was rude to you on here, I hope, in general, that most people here are reasonable and respectful human beings who just want some help or a chat.
I know it's hard with what to post and what not to. I try not to risk posting direct answers unless the thread specifically asks for the answer to the puzzle, It's easier to be diplomatic and just post how to go about doing a mini game or whatever, which is usually what people ask i.e. I don't understand how this mini game works?, without giving out the answer.
If I do I try to do the invisible ink thing, which I assume that you've worked out since you said you hadn't worked it out at the time. (white font colour).

Anyway, don't let it get to you. You were just trying to help. Maybe there was another way to go about it that you didn't know at the time but that's hardly your fault. Everyone starts off new to the forums at some time and we all have to learn the little tricks, I'm sure there are many that I still don't know. They should of thanked you for your help, told you that they would have just preferred a little more info and not the full answer and kindly informed you of how to do it in the future, no one should disrespect someone just for trying to help!
Anyway, happy gaming, and fingers crossed for another good HOPA soon.

Go to: