Vermillion Watch

[Post New]by angrycat on Aug 13, 17 6:12 PM
I am having a lot of difficulty getting out of one segment where the girl is fighting and you have to press the hands and feet 3 times to move on to the rest of the game. I cannot get out of this area... could someone offer some advice?

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:Vermillion Watch

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 13, 17 8:28 PM
The only fight scene I can find in this game is the one near the beginning in the bar, and there are no feet involved. Are you sure you are posting in the right game thread? Are you playing this game or the new vermillion watch game- Order zero?
If this is definitely the right game then perhaps you could give me some more info, like where you are in the game, what scene e.t.c

If you are talking about Order Zero, and the fight mini game that some people seem to be having issues with, then I believe it is a match the sequence game where the symbols light up In a sequence and you then have to match it. but I'm not sure as I have yet to play this game, although it is on my computer.

Edited on 08/13/2017 at 8:40:43 PM PST

Re:Vermillion Watch

[Post New]by angrycat on Sep 5, 17 3:59 PM
Thank you for your help. I got angry and contacted Big Fish and they refunded my money and I chose another game.

Go to: