dlk_shades
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Loved the game - NO TIMER !!!!

[Post New]by dlk_shades on Aug 14, 17 8:52 AM
I love M3 games - tho I will play other types. This game is more of a chain type game. The unusual thing of this game is that you can backtrack over squares you selected to make longer chains. You can really create long chains.

There are bonus items (a paw if you make a certain number of squares). It can be used to match any color of chain. There are likely more, but I just played the game to see if I liked it and how it was played.

At the beginning of each board you are told that you have to clear the board of the gold squares (just like a usual 3m game). You will get gold stars if you do depending how long it takes - one two or three. The the neat thing is that if you don't you are given 5 extra moves if you don't . The game will let you do this 5 times and then the board is cleared by its self. You don't get any stars, but you can replay that level if you do want the stars. You do get coins, but I haven't see any

There is a story line - killing a dragon. It was basic and I really didn't care since the game was just fun. This game wouldn't appeal to diehard m3 players. I do games to relax so this game is right up my ally. It is just fun.

I am running Windows 10 home and had no problems. I am buying it after 30 minutes of play. It is that much fun. Try it your self you might not agree me.

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

Re:Loved the game - NO TIMER !!!!

[Post New]by moonryu on Aug 24, 17 8:04 PM
I like the no timer too.
Great game for relaxing.

Go to: