Firewitch
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Attention PLEASE!

[Post New]by Firewitch on Aug 14, 17 3:01 PM
The bludgeon does not work in this game. Can I get a refund at this late stage since I have had the game for awhile? I have been waiting for a fix to the bludgeon problem and it has been a problem since I purchased the game back in 2011. I keep going back and re-downloading to see if the problem has been fixed but so far no! What can be done at this late stage? It is frustrating to get so far in a game and no further.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Attention PLEASE!

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 14, 17 4:07 PM
Hello Firewitch,

I'm sorry to hear that this issue still continues to persist. I can say that the teams behind the game were made aware of this issue when it was reported, and I can also say that the Forum Moderation Team was not provided updates or details about any changes made to the game regarding this issue.

It is up to the teams behind the game to provide remediation and resolution for reported issues, and if we are not provided an update, we are unable to give that to our players to help resolve an issue. I can absolutely provide these threads regarding this issue to the right teams so they know players are encountering this previously reported issue. If we're provided any further details of information regarding a change to the game, a moderator will be certain to announce it for our players here.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request future discussion of this issue or reports of new issues in the game be provided to the designated thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Unsolved Mystery Club: Ancient Astronauts Collector's Edition her

That helps the teams behind the game as well as moderators more accurately and quickly note the impact of player reported issues. It also helps both respond more rapidly to those reports. Thanks for understanding.

If you are unable to continue with the game and haven't already done so for this game, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to ensure you're not stuck with a game you're unable to play.

Thank you for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: