nefra
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

No sign of update.

[Post New]by nefra on Aug 15, 17 9:16 PM
I did as the new update board said but my BF app says 'no new updates' so where is the update suppose to be?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:No sign of update.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 16, 17 3:33 PM
Hello nefra,

Thank you so much for reaching out, and I apologize for any confusion my post caused yesterday. I mistakenly posted that an update for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore Collector's Edition had been published when the update was really for Dark Romance: Romeo and Juliet Collector's Edition. I'm sincerely sorry for my error.

Happily, today an update for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore Collector's Edition has been published! Information about what it contains and how to install it can be found in the corrected post below.

UPDATE! New version available for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore CE (PC) -- August 16, 2017

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please contact our Technical Support Team if any troubles occur after downloading the update. And, as always, don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator should questions arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

cnagirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Still no updates

[Post New]by cnagirl on Aug 18, 17 2:36 PM
I did as was told in reference to new update for Dark Tales: Edgar Allen Poe's Lenore Collector's Edition. It still says no updates available. What gives, thought new update was ready to install? Would love to finish this game.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:No sign of update.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 18, 17 5:33 PM
Hello cnagirl,

I absolutely understand wanting to be able to finish this game. Since it sounds like the update still isn't appearing, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to provide further assistance.

Please also direct technical inquiries to the thread below going forward:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore Collector's Edition here.

This ensures the Moderation Team will respond to your question as quickly as possible and also helps keep the forum organized.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 08/18/2017 at 5:34:20 PM PST

Go to: