Password for emerald curse

[Post New]by roseann511 on Apr 28, 10 1:02 PM
Please please help me I and find the password for the super computer of Emerald Curse. I just want to play but I can't.
Roseann

Re:Password for emerald curse

[Post New]by ILoveLucyRicardo on Apr 28, 10 1:06 PM
Hi and Welcome to the pond. I have played this game yet...but I will include the link to the walkthrough and that is where you should be able to find the answer.
click here to access walkthrough

Hope it helps.

Edited on 04/28/2010 at 1:17:54 PM PST

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 28, 10 1:17 PM
Hi roseann511,

I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread over to the Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse Forum to keep all of your questions and comments in one place. This way others can get help from your questions and answers.

I've also gone ahead and made ILoveLucyRicardo's link to the walkthrough clickable so that you can access it directly.

Hope this helps!
bfgTigris

bonbowl
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by bonbowl on Dec 5, 11 3:15 AM
roseann511 wrote:Please please help me I and find the password for the super computer of Emerald Curse. I just want to play but I can't.
Roseann

did you ever figure this one out? I only received 1 paper from the printer it was 720, I couldnt get the other paper in printer to print out? , any help would help. the walk thru can help me here since I only got one paper,, thanks for any help

bonbowl
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by bonbowl on Dec 5, 11 3:15 AM
roseann511 wrote:Please please help me I and find the password for the super computer of Emerald Curse. I just want to play but I can't.
Roseann

did you ever figure this one out? I only received 1 paper from the printer it was 720, I couldnt get the other paper in printer to print out? , any help would help. the walk thru can help me here since I only got one paper,, thanks for any help

jellow10
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by jellow10 on Dec 5, 11 8:45 PM
I had the same problem so I went to the W/T. You get the other paper with another number in the safe. Then I was able to access the super computer.

ausbill
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by ausbill on Jun 11, 12 5:53 PM
it had me confused too as there is no zero on the computer pad.
think about it then go to the walkthrough and it should become
clear.i could give you the answer but i am not sure if thats
allowed.

Go to: