Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Heaven & Hell 2 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 16, 17 12:43 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 08/16/2017 at 8:12:39 AM PST

jujus1a
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Heaven & Hell 2 here.

[Post New]by jujus1a on Aug 16, 17 5:59 AM
The music is a BIG turn off for this game
It is also very boring only lasted 7 mins of the demo.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Aug 16, 17 8:06 AM
I don't know where to start. The music is irritating, but can be turned off. The pop ups drove me to distraction, How many times can you see "Hooray, 100' pop up during game play without wanting to scream? My main problem is the background is so busy, I had problems trying to see which tiles still had to be removed. Might just be these old eyes, but...
On the bright side, there was no timer or move count.
I'll probably add it to my list of games to use when a coupon is about to expire, but I don't like it's chances..
Try it for yourself, it's free and who knows, your taste are different than mine, so you may like it.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 16, 17 8:12 AM
Howdy Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Heaven & Hell 2 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Heaven & Hell 2.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. In the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

And, finally, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators if there are any further questions. We're all happy to help out and listen as best we can.

Edited on 08/16/2017 at 8:12:30 AM PST

[Post New]by Avril47 on Aug 16, 17 8:45 AM
Transparent boards + busy backgrounds = much difficulty in finding the last few tiles to break. The power-ups are more effective than in some other Match 3's. The levels in the demo were not timed nor were there limits in the number of moves allowed--these, in my opinion, are good things. The entire soundtrack (not just the music) is too annoying to even describe, so thank goodness it can be turned off. It's too bad we can't also turn off all those pop-up messages! I've been waiting for another Match 3 with crisp play, but that's not enough by itself to save this one for me--I won't even be using a free game coupon for it. As others remark, tastes differ, of course, so the only way to really know whether you'll like this or it will totally annoy you is to try it for yourself.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Aug 16, 17 11:38 AM
There's probably a reason I've never heard of this game before, it certainly has issues. To start with, the music is repetitive and annoying. The goal in Story Mode, is to make matches of at least 3 identical tiles over all background plates. The keyword here is background, because you can't tell where the plates are, because of the background. The tiles are too busy and the same colored background makes the gameplay devilish to say the least.
Bonus are either unlocked, or earned when you make large matches of 4 or 5 tiles or more, or T shapes. There are bombs that destroy surrounding tiles, Devil's Elixir that shuffles all tiles, Heavenly Vortex which destroy all same type tiles, Angel Cross to destroy tiles vertically or horizontally, Frag Grenades to destroy random tiles, Omega Diamonds which automatically play the game for you for a few seconds (why??) and Storm bonuses which randomly replace some tiles. There are 46 Achievements to earn, and you can unlock Unlimited game play and Group Match games.
I will probably go to Mephistino's realm for my negative review, but this game is just no fun, and the features are poorly designed.

gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by gertie23 on Aug 16, 17 3:40 PM
Well BFG that was a total bore! The music was really annoying and what is the point of just getting through every level if there isn't anything to strive for? I do like the no time or move limit but...?

Go to: