New Update

[Post New]by westielover on Aug 16, 17 2:40 AM
When I went into game manager only update available was Dark Romance Romeo & Juliet. Tried game manager options but says there are no updates available. Have tried uninstalling etc but still have same problem with buttons. Anyone else have this issue??

nefra
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:New Update

[Post New]by nefra on Aug 16, 17 7:58 AM
Same here, no new updates.

cnagirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:No UpdateNew Update

[Post New]by cnagirl on Aug 16, 17 8:47 AM
I also did what was I was told, could not find a update; (It says no update) So where is the update? Would soo lov to finish this game. Second one this past week i couldn't finish because of a flaw. In the past i could always count on Fish Games having good quality, no problems games. What has happen?

[Post New]by ScottyMac4115 on Aug 16, 17 9:17 AM
What they said.

[Post New]by steve236701 on Aug 16, 17 12:56 PM
I did get the update, and the problem still exists, maybe starting over will work

fireeyes5
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by fireeyes5 on Aug 16, 17 3:04 PM
I really do NOT want to start this game over but I will have to in order to see if the new update works...but ok thank you for getting an update to us. I found the update under "my games" in the game menu

Edited on 08/16/2017 at 3:05:35 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 16, 17 3:20 PM
Hello Everyone!

First I want to apologize for the confusion my post caused. Due to a misunderstanding on my part, I posted about an update for the wrong game -- Dark Romance: Romeo and Juliet Collector's Edition was the game whose update was published yesterday, and I'm incredibly sorry for my mistake.

The good news is that there's now an update available for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore Collector's Edition, and I've updated the post I made yesterday to reflect that. Please see the correct, updated post below.

UPDATE! New version available for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore CE (PC) -- August 16, 2017

I truly appreciate your patience with me. Should there be any trouble after the update has been installed, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to provide further help.

As always, please don't hesitate to PM me or another active Moderator should more questions arise. We're here to help and to listen.

bfgBeruna

nefra
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by nefra on Aug 16, 17 4:40 PM
Update didn't work. I am still unable to continue past the window buttons.

nefra
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by nefra on Aug 16, 17 4:40 PM
Update didn't work. I am still unable to continue past the window buttons.

[Post New]by steve236701 on Aug 17, 17 1:47 PM
It isn't worth the trouble, as soon as you get the window to open, the game ends

Go to: