Gungnir
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

level 20

[Post New]by Gungnir on Aug 16, 17 9:05 AM
Can someone help with the keys when I get one I can go nowhere.

Re:level 20

[Post New]by reds4552 on Aug 17, 17 4:53 PM
I, too, am stuck at this level and cannot advance. Any help would be appreciated. Tried changing the course and going across the top but that did not help either.

romany09
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by romany09 on Aug 18, 17 4:48 PM
I have been so frustrated with this game. But I found a video on YouTube for Level 20. Have not tried it yet but it looks like we need to clear the "walls" around the top key (blue) and make sure it drops onto the arrow path. Then destroy the "walls" around the bottom one (red) but there is no arrow path there yet. Now you move your person and get the first key. Then you have to change direction and for me, the double click doesn't always work so I can't always change direction. But if you can, the second key will be on the arrow path. Then proceed toward the cage once you have both keys. Sorry, I'm really not very good at games, especially when they don't work that well, but I do like the game and I'm going to try it. Hope this helps somewhat...

meme2222
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by meme2222 on Aug 19, 17 10:15 PM
Check out post redirecting Zap and Boom. That may help with trouble picking up the keys.

Go to: