cherylt928
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Feathers as puzzle pieces

[Post New]by cherylt928 on Aug 16, 17 1:26 PM
Hey all,

I must have missed one feather and I can now not complete the puzzle. Any know if I can go back to the screen where I missed that feather to finish it? I have checked and there does not seem to be a way to do it, but maybe someone has some helpful advice.

If I cannot go back and retrieve the additional feather, is it worth it to do it all over again? Meaning, does something special happen when the puzzle is complete?

Thanks to all in advance.

Edited on 08/16/2017 at 2:01:46 PM PST

Re:Feathers as puzzle pieces

[Post New]by CherylParker on Aug 20, 17 11:22 AM
No you don't get an achievement if you find all the feathers. All I see so far is that you need them all to complete the puzzle. Nothing special afterwards. Oh and there is no way to get the feather you missed without replaying the whole game.

cherylt928
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by cherylt928 on Aug 21, 17 8:58 AM
Thank you very much for taking the time to answer, Cheryl.

From the other, Cheryl.

Have a great day!

[Post New]by happyasaclam2 on Sep 16, 17 8:20 PM
hey jut wan to say thank you as well for the info also are there any feather in the bouns chapter I hope fins crossed I just need the last onerrrrrrrrrr have fun fishs sorrr for typ oooooo its late happyasaclam2 ps nite all

[Post New]by Tazdevilcandy on Jan 18, 18 5:52 PM
I prefer the collector editions just because of the bonus content and additional morphing objects and miscellaneous items you need to find leading to more games/puzzles. I, however, don't like that in the majority of these games there is no info on what they are, where to find them &/or how to retrieve them after you have completed the game when you do figure them out & may have missed a few. At the end of Lenore, I thought I saw a feather but was unable to click it as I was forced to talk to her and then game ended. So I don't know if that was the 1 missing feather. If anyone knows something I am missing, I would be happy to hear from you.
Thanks.

Tomsde
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Tomsde on Apr 8, 18 5:32 PM
I think the developers should let us return to played locations and find missing collector's items afterwards. It stinks that missing one object can ruin an entire bonus for us.

[Post New]by whitlo75 on Apr 18, 18 11:52 PM
I would like to know how to get the last feather. I know where to get it but the only option in the scene is to talk to Lenore and when you do that, the game ends right after she says her spill. This is the only game where I haven't received all of the collectibles. I've played it twice and it's very frustrating.

[Post New]by whitlo75 on Apr 19, 18 1:11 AM
I finally got the last feather when I replayed the bonus chapter. But you have to make sure that you click it before you talk to Lenore. Frustrating.

Go to: