Pool Puzzle 1

[Post New]by Haydan on Apr 28, 10 2:27 PM
Hi can anyone help. I am at the celestial pool & the wlak through tells me to click on the pool to play the puzzle but nothing happens. Help

Vaugh
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,254 Posts

Re:Pool Puzzle 1

[Post New]by Vaugh on Apr 28, 10 3:49 PM
Hi Haydan

When you are in the walk through and see Pool Puzzle 1 scroll down to the next picture. It will show you the rings in the water. Click on the rings in the same order as they appear on your screen. I did not use the walk through but I had a hard time getting this one towards the end. If I remember correctly, by the end of the puzzle you had to remember about 8 or 9 rings in the correct order that they appear. The rings are all a different color, not that it helped me that much towards the end. Keep trying and you will finally get it.

ibnew
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ibnew on May 20, 11 3:03 PM
I am there too but when I click on the pool to get the rings, no rings appear. I am stuck.

[Post New]by consciousnut on Jan 28, 12 4:29 PM
I just finally figured the pool and rings. I also could not get the rings to appear in pool. I kept clicking on the pool and nothing happened. Then I realized that I had not completed the matching wall tiles game. I went back and completed the match game and then when you go to the celestial pool the sparkles are there for you to click on! Yeah!!

Go to: