What happened to the Weekend Events and Mid Week specials?

[Post New]by MzHeatherHJH on Aug 17, 17 8:58 AM
I have noticed since the updates there are no Weekend Events or Mid week Challenge Specials... how come?

Edited on 08/17/2017 at 8:58:40 AM PST

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

What happened to the Weekend Events and Mid Week specials?

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Aug 17, 17 12:38 PM
MzHeatherHJH wrote:I have noticed since the updates there are no Weekend Events or Mid week Challenge Specials... how come?

Hi MzHeatherHJH and Welcome to the Forum,

The moderators announced that for now the weekend events have been turned off.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:What happened to the Weekend Events and Mid Week specials?

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 18, 17 6:02 PM
Hello MzHeatherHJH,

Thanks so much for reaching out. As mdpetdoc was kind enough to share, weekend events are currently turned off. The teams behind the game are working hard to improve these events, and we all truly appreciate your patience.

Please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Aug 19, 17 5:02 AM
What are mid-week Challenge Specials? I've never seen one. Are they for PC only?

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Aug 19, 17 10:05 AM
BanditSam wrote:What are mid-week Challenge Specials? I've never seen one. Are they for PC only?

Me either. Sounds interesting. Anyone know anything about these "Challenge Specials"?

[Post New]by MzHeatherHJH on Aug 21, 17 11:53 AM
I don't know if that's actually what they are called.. but usually in the middle of the week... There would be a game challenge if you completed it you got like a Magic fountain or something..

But I see that both were turned off for now.. I didn't know that.. but now I do.

Thanks for letting me know.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 21, 17 11:59 AM
MzHeatherHJH wrote: I don't know if that's actually what they are called.. but usually in the middle of the week... There would be a game challenge if you completed it you got like a Magic fountain or something..

But I see that both were turned off for now.. I didn't know that.. but now I do.

It's possible that the midweek ones you are talking about are the events that take place at certain points in the game. Such as the Sweet Table and Pumpkin Power up. And the Wedding Cake one.
These: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/871956.page

[Post New]by MzHeatherHJH on Aug 22, 17 2:55 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:
MzHeatherHJH wrote: I don't know if that's actually what they are called.. but usually in the middle of the week... There would be a game challenge if you completed it you got like a Magic fountain or something..

It's possible that the midweek ones you are talking about are the events that take place at certain points in the game. Such as the Sweet Table and Pumpkin Power up. And the Wedding Cake one.
These: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/871956.page

Ummm maybe I guess but it seemed to happened every Wednesday like clock work. And if you notice... the Big Fish person that answered Was aware of these Events too. So. lol.. It was a thing.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 22, 17 5:08 AM
MzHeatherHJH wrote: And if you notice... the Big Fish person that answered Was aware of these Events too. So. lol.. It was a thing.

I think they just mentioned the weekend ones.

michsheps
Clownfish
Clownfish
627 Posts

[Post New]by michsheps on Aug 22, 17 7:04 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:
MzHeatherHJH wrote: And if you notice... the Big Fish person that answered Was aware of these Events too. So. lol.. It was a thing.

I think they just mentioned the weekend ones.

Like TM, the only weekday events were, the challenges such as the wedding cake etc.
As BFG have stated the weekend events are currently turned off, hopefully to come back with something new.

Go to: