Guideo
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

But I didn't want THAT "fixed"!

[Post New]by Guideo on Aug 17, 17 11:54 AM
Hi!

Is anyone else finding they can't stockpile magic on the observatory anymore? I've been doing it for a long time after reacting my magic-limit, but today I'm getting the same "Reached ... " message tha t I get on every other magic generating item when I've reached my limit. It won't let me purchase any more magic there.

boo!

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:But I didn't want THAT "fixed"!

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 17, 17 12:04 PM
This isn't something that I do, but I just tried to generate some in the tower (with full magic) and it's let me. It may not let me do another one though, I'll have to see in the morning.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Aug 17, 17 12:30 PM
None of the big issues were fixed that I can see but it figures that you would lose the ability to stockpile magic.

Magic_Frog
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Magic_Frog on Aug 17, 17 1:11 PM
The stargazer (buying 300 magic) tower does have a limit to how many "bought magic" you can store there. Try empty a few clicks and see if it let you buy more then.

forest1502
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by forest1502 on Aug 18, 17 4:38 PM
Star Gazer (buying magic) tower (PC): currently I have one I have not collected and it is letting me generate a second. This past week I have had three hovering on the tower.

I was allowed to stack 4 before I had to cash them in.

I should have added that I had to cash them in to replenish my stock. Not because I could not generate more.

Edited on 08/18/2017 at 6:42:07 PM PST

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Aug 19, 17 9:58 AM
I haven't even tried. I never knew you could do that.

GramsFort
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by GramsFort on Aug 20, 17 10:47 AM
I have more than 4 and it's still letting me stack them.

medusa2468
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

[Post New]by medusa2468 on Aug 21, 17 1:00 AM
I'm in PC version.

In last couple days I have been able to stack them. I DO get shown the message saying I'm at max magic capacity but it doesn't stop me from adding stacked magic in the tower. The max used to be 10, but I'm not sure lately.

Reminder for those trying to stack them (such as if Judy1689 tries), you must be at your MAX magic capacity otherwise it will use one of them instead of create them.

Guideo
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Guideo on Aug 21, 17 7:36 PM
I've since found that it WILL let me do more storage. I must have gotten up to the limit and I need to empty it next time I dive, charge the wizards or kill kroks. IT'S HARD! It is so ingrained to save the tower. I think increasing the magic charges of fountains and flowerbeds resulted an actual EXCESS of magic.

That's a strange thought!!

Thanks,
G.

Go to: