Adam Wolfe Blood of Eternity

[Post New]by noreenVirginia9_ on Aug 17, 17 4:26 PM
I am shooting at a rock and it is continuous. Any help in going forward??

Re:Adam Wolfe Blood of Eternity

[Post New]by hfghdhd on Nov 16, 17 8:01 PM

Edited on 11/17/2017 at 10:36:46 AM PST

[Post New]by hfghdhd on Nov 16, 17 9:04 PM

Edited on 11/17/2017 at 10:37:00 AM PST

[Post New]by hfghdhd on Nov 16, 17 9:05 PM

Edited on 11/17/2017 at 10:37:06 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 17, 17 10:43 AM
Hello noreenViriginia9,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry to say I've not played through this portion of the game, so I'm unsure what steps might be necessary to move forward from that point. I hope other players are able to swim by with some assistance with that or that you've been able to move past this point in the game.

I also wanted to swim by to apologize for the appearance of spam posts in reply to other posts in our forums. The Forum Moderation Team does their best to remove these posts as soon as we can, and it may take some time due to the need to do this manually with each post and poster. We continue to request updates and upgrades to our forum's filters and guards, and will continue to remove spam as quickly as possible. For more information regarding this persistent issue, please see our announcement below:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

Thank you for your patience, and I hope you've been able to play past this point, or another player can come by with assistance soon. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: