Yellow Squares in Mine Sweeper?

[Post New]by jsmith131 on Aug 17, 17 10:25 PM
Completed this evil machination only to discover some relics left behind when I took off the eye. These boxes were YELLOW! I know they are originally red and after two hour of the tedious nature of this damn thing, I thought I was through to see the ending, but NO! I have YELLOW squares that refuse to turn anything else. FYI, I filled in every square (blue, green and in my case, yellow) to no avail. Am i glitched or missing something?

subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:Yellow Squares in Mine Sweeper?

[Post New]by subcaptain on Aug 18, 17 10:07 AM
Could be. I too had yellow squares and like you I wanted to change but couldn't. So, I exited the game which clears the mini-game(yea right! not so mini btw). Have played several times with blue and green squares but no joy! Look at Minesweeper chats in this forum. I'm very happy that someone else got what I was asking. Thank you jsmith131!!!!! I'll say this again....there's a site that shows this game being done in one try!!!!!! The only thing I can think of is uninstall and reinstall. Honestly I'm getting tired of doing this.

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Aug 20, 17 12:52 PM
I am stuck with one yellow square in the Minesweeper game. Every other square is red, green or blue. If I click the yellow square (quick or long click), all the blue squares clear and I have to re-place the eye sphere. I am giving up. I found a link to a YouTube video of the final cut scene and am calling this game DONE.

Absolutely loved the challenge of the game up until the Minesweeper game. The developer really should have included a Skip option for that game. It is huge and to have to constantly restart is a royal pain. I can't believe how much time I wasted on that game!

subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by subcaptain on Aug 20, 17 9:36 PM
I agree with you Jorie10. Or some guidelines how to play the game.i.e. if all red squares have to be green, or what yellow squares mean, when you can change the squares,etc. Just saying " its like Minesweep" is too general. Especially for this "MINI"-game. I have completed it once . And was thrilled. But.....you guessed it. Have played 5 times and it doesn't spin. Again, to all who reads this....is there anybody out there that has won the game with red and green squares.?

Edited on 08/20/2017 at 9:37:53 PM PST

Go to: