Missing Castle piece

[Post New]by lizherz1 on Aug 18, 17 1:04 PM
These are the little Castle pieces that you create over by the Librarian's Book Nook. there is a guy there that tells you if you give him so many items that you make he will give you a Castle Piece. I think there are three pieces you create. (They look like the big white castle that you build. But are small and give you the blue energy.)

I created the First Castle Piece, then I gathered what I needed for the Second Castle Piece and created it. My screen froze-up just as I did it.. When I got back into the game the 2nd piece was no longer there and the guy that had you do the event didn't have an ! mark above this head anymore.. HELP!!! What do I do?

Edited on 08/18/2017 at 9:00:08 PM PST

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

Re:Missing Castle piece

[Post New]by BanditSam on Aug 19, 17 5:04 AM
That happened to me also, but when I went to the store, under the tab where you buy fountains, I found the second castle piece.

Have you looked in the store?

[Post New]by lizherz1 on Aug 19, 17 11:18 AM
BanditSam, I did as you posted and my second castle piece was there!! But when I return to the librarian's book nook the guy that gave me the quest was not there to give me the third quest for the third part of the castle. How did you find him again?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 19, 17 11:49 AM
lizherz1 wrote:BanditSam, I did as you posted and my second castle piece was there!! But when I return to the librarian's book nook the guy that gave me the quest was not there to give me the third quest for the third part of the castle. How did you find him again?

It's 24 hours after you completed the last one. Has it been 24 hours yet? If so, you may have to zoom in and look carefully around your island to find him.

[Post New]by lizherz1 on Aug 19, 17 11:54 AM
I am not sure how long it has been, but I think it was over 24 hours. I will look around for him. But for the other two pieces of the castle fountains he stayed right in that area at all times.

[Post New]by lizherz1 on Aug 19, 17 5:54 PM
The guy showed up with the quest this afternoon, Thanks everyone who helpped me. THANKS!!!!!

Go to: