Lock box numbers

[Post New]by SurrealBabe on Aug 20, 17 7:24 AM
Am I missing something. Is there a clue to the lock box numbers in the zoo section of the game? The guide just gives you the numbers but doesn't explain where they are found. Are you supposed to work your way through all possible combinations?

I think this is a very hard game. The links are not obvious and I have to rely way too much on hints.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:Lock box numbers

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 20, 17 12:01 PM
The numbers for the lock box in he zoo are carved into the bottom of the lock box itself, so you should be able to see them when you click on it to zoom in.
I missed them the first time as they are quite small and blend in a bit, but they are there at the bottom.

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Sep 15, 17 10:46 AM
I'm playing the SE on Win10. Had the same issue as SurrealBabe. For me, there was no zoom in on the chest, so there was no way to see the code.

I looked at the walkthrough hoping to find out where to find the code, but that wasn't explained there. It only said to enter a particular number. Came here to the CE forum and found this post.

Thanks so much, sazoria! I can move on knowing that there was no way for me to know that code without being told what it was.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Sep 15, 17 11:58 PM
@Jorie10
I'm confused, does this mean that you can't finish the game?
You said that you were able to move on, but if you meant with the game then you must of been able to click on the box to enter the numbers, and if you were able to do that then you should be able to see the numbers, as they are there in the view when you click on the box.

Go to: