Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Is There Going To Be An Update Or NOT??????

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Aug 20, 17 11:16 AM
Is this game going to have an update or is it going in the junk pile ??? Will someone please post from BF please an answer .....

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Is There Going To Be An Update Or NOT??????

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 20, 17 3:37 PM
Hello Wolfangels,

It totally makes sense to wonder if there is any word on an update for a game you're interested in. When an update is provided, that information is given the Forum Moderation Team, and from there a moderator will post an announcement regarding those changes and how to install them.

It appears that our team hasn't received any information regarding an update for this game. While this doesn't mean one isn't coming, it does mean that we haven't received any advance information regarding the update. Should a change be made to the game, we'll be sure to provide an announcement so players know what was changed.

Thank you for your time and patience, and I hope that clarifies that forum moderators are not provided advance notice of updates to our games, but will post an announcement when given that information. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Aug 21, 17 3:23 AM
LOL

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Aug 21, 17 3:23 AM
LOL

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Sep 26, 17 4:24 AM
Is this update going to include the ten CE levels several fish have said they cannot access. At least I'm not the only one!

Go to: