Violetkitten
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

To All With No quests

[Post New]by Violetkitten on Aug 20, 17 11:37 AM
I'm on level 46 and haven't had ANY quests for several months.

I've contacted Tech support and they basically told me I'm out of luck until the game gets updated again.
[Removed by Moderator]

If this is typical of the support users get for this game, why should I continue to waste time on it??? Especially since there hasn't been an update for this game for almost a year. Same thing happened with Dark Manor. We waited over a year for a new update until the developers finally said what we had concluded - no further updates would be made for the game.

It seems that Wanderland is suffering the same fate.

Until there is an update - no use in playing. At least not for me.

Edited on 08/20/2017 at 11:43:10 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:To All With No quests

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 20, 17 11:59 AM
Hello Violetkitten,

Thank you for your patience while working with our Support Team. I'm sorry that you're unable to get those quests back. We try to work with the right teams to get those quests reinstated for players who are experiencing this issue, and it appears that in this instance, they were unable to get those quests to show up again. I'm sorry for that, and wanted to swim by real fast for a few reasons, the main one to discuss why we request players contact our Support Team if there is a known issue in a game that may require an update, as well as to provide some reminders for all of our players.

Sometimes, when there is an issue in the game, it may take a longer than usual time to investigate or resolve it. This can especially be true if the issue doesn't appear to be consistent between players or seems to manifest in a different way for different computers or players. We ask players to write into our Support Team in these cases because there may be steps that can be taken to resolve the issue, or a need to gather more details and information to provide to the right teams. This information could be vital to discerning what the core issue is regarding those reports, and we thank players who have taken the time to contact our teams with these details as well as for their patience as the issue is looked into further.

The forums are not equipped with the tools necessary to determine what the next appropriate course of action might be, so we ask players to contact our Support Team so our Reps can follow up to continue assisting with that issue. Sometimes, this means that it is determined that there may need to be an update to resolve the issue. In these cases, our Reps will be sure to let you know , and as soon as there is any information regarding an update, a moderator will be sure to provide that as an announcement for our affected players in the appropriate game forum. Thank you for your patience while these issues are investigated further by the appropriate teams.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:To All With No quests

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 20, 17 11:59 AM
I hope that was able to clarify why we sometimes ask players to write in for what appears to be a known issue, and also clarifies why it may take longer than we'd like for an update to appear. I also wanted to quickly remind all of our players to try their best to know and abide by our Forum Rules while making posts, specifically:

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

Players are sometimes provided details that are private or only affect their specific situation. These details may also be privileged or discuss private information, and we request players not provide any private details or content from other users, moderators, or Customer Support. Players can protect each other's privacy and security by keeping real names, emails, and details out of public posts. Thank you for understanding and helping keep our forums as secure and comfortable as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing an issue with the game, what I would like to do is lock this thread and request that future discussion regarding this issue be provided in the designated thread for technical issues for Wanderland below:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

Posting technical issues to the appropriate thread helps both moderators and the teams behind the game more accurately note the impact of issues in the game as well as helps both respond more rapidly to those issues. Thank you for helping us keep the forums as accessible as possible as well.

Thank you for your time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 08/20/2017 at 12:00:16 PM PST

Go to: