bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Loss forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 21, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Mystery Loss forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Loss players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

lj_brit
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Loss forum

[Post New]by lj_brit on Aug 21, 17 3:07 AM
Ok, I'll go first! Is it me, or is there no option to "turn off" limited number of moves?
I've played 20 minutes of demo, and at this early stage of the game it's easy to finish within these requirements, but I can see frustration ahead! Like a lot of fish I play match 3 games to relax. If there isn't an option imho this will really impact sales of this game.

I'm probably missing a huge button changing this option, and hopefully a wide awake fish can advise.

[Post New]by bussue5 on Sep 16, 17 12:47 PM
How do you get more coins after you spent most of them? I can't get past level 107 because I cant buy any power-ups.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Sep 17, 17 7:07 AM
bussue5 wrote:How do you get more coins after you spent most of them? I can't get past level 107 because I cant buy any power-ups.

Welcome to the pond!

I don't have the game, but check the "need more gold" thread further down in the forum.

Go to: