Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Mystery Loss here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 21, 17 12:37 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 08/21/2017 at 8:56:35 AM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Mystery Loss here.

[Post New]by miss_marigold11 on Aug 21, 17 3:22 AM
No relaxed mode... will not buy.

cnagirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Mystery Loss.

[Post New]by cnagirl on Aug 21, 17 4:27 AM
I love this game!! It is so additive. It has match 3 and hidden object games. Need more like this. Played the demo straight thru without stopping.

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Aug 21, 17 8:11 AM
miss_marigold11 wrote:No relaxed mode... will not buy.

Same here, miss_marigold11. I love good match-3 games, but I play for relaxation... so I avoid games with NO relaxed mode like the plague. Therefore, I won't be buying this one, either.

For those who enjoy racing against the clock, enjoy!

Classicaljazz

sapphire46
Manatee
Manatee
3,740 Posts

[Post New]by sapphire46 on Aug 21, 17 8:39 AM
Same here, no relaxed mode, no buy. Why don't these makers realise they are missing out on buyers by not doing this. They could sell so much more.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 21, 17 8:56 AM
Howdy Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Mystery Loss here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Mystery Loss.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. In the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

And, finally, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators if there are any further questions. We're all happy to help out and listen as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Aug 21, 17 9:56 AM
It's nice to know I'm not alone. If a match 3 has no relaxed mode, it is a no buy for me. I play to relax and escape pressure. When will the developers learn. It is easy to add a relaxed mode, and those who want the challenge needn't use it

Edited on 08/21/2017 at 9:57:40 AM PST

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Aug 21, 17 11:28 AM
I totally agree with those regarding having the option of relaxed mode in M3 games...after all of the recommendations from gamers requesting that the devs provide that option, you would think that they would have listened by now. For the most part, I don't have a problem with limited moves but I don't do well with a timer at all...tends to stress me out and takes away from the enjoyment of the game.

Edited on 08/21/2017 at 2:56:31 PM PST

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by divaprods on Aug 21, 17 12:26 PM
Luckystar18 wrote:I totally agree with those regarding having the option of relaxed mode in M3 games...after all of the recommendations from gamers requesting that the devs provide that option, you would think that the they would have listened by now. For the most part, I don't have a problem with limited moves but I don't do well with a timer at all...tends to stress me out and takes away from the enjoyment of the game.

Totally agree. I love M3 games but play for relaxation only. I hope the devs get the message with so many negative reviews.,

lvd04
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by lvd04 on Aug 21, 17 12:44 PM
I'm another person who loves Match-3, but will not buy unless I have the choice of relaxed play.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Aug 21, 17 2:18 PM
I won't even bother to try it if there isn't a "relaxed" mode option...like many, I play this type of game to relax, and pass a bit of time.

[Post New]by KarenNascarFan on Aug 21, 17 5:39 PM
Same here; no relaxed mode - no buy. Although I enjoy a challenge, a game can still be challenging without putting a time limit on it. I often get interrupted while playing games and, I play to relax, so it makes no sense for me to buy time/limited move games.

I view developers creating games with no relax mode as just not listening to their perspective buyers. Look back on the game reviews and you'll see MANY more who want relaxed mode than timed mode. Why not just accommodate both and make a sale from both sides rather than totally ignoring those who require relaxed mode?

Mamoufle
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Mamoufle on Aug 22, 17 6:48 AM
I agree whith all the people who like to play with a relax mode. Not a buy for me

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Aug 22, 17 11:26 AM
It is the same with me, I want relaxed mode.

[Post New]by 930147683 on Aug 22, 17 12:14 PM
The makers of the game made it really eye appealing. Like the Hidden object aspect as well. Only thing I did not like was too much help at the start. A definite buy

[Post New]by Snowdragon_23 on Aug 22, 17 9:15 PM
Cute relaxing game. The match combination powerups are effective and combine to make bigger more interesting powerups (as they should).
Limited moves on the M3 levels and a slow timer on the hidden object levels.
A buy for me.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Please post your REVIEWS for Mystery Loss here.

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 23, 17 11:47 PM
I prefer my layouts to sit still and not divide up randomly.

Also, when a coinpurse is called a "wallet", we know that the localization work has been sloppy.

Edited on 08/23/2017 at 11:48:19 PM PST

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Aug 24, 17 4:50 PM
Ah, come on George, laugh a little! Some of us find it a little humorous and fun!

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Aug 25, 17 3:01 AM
Thank you all for letting me know this has no relaxed mode! I won't even waste the time downloading to try it. I get plenty of stress in my life; so I want options to relax when I play games.

Devs really need to learn from what thousands upon thousands of players have said about countless games: We want options/choices! The more a game can be customized, the better chance more people will buy it.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 27, 17 7:41 AM
I finally did demo this, but unlike the others who are giving it a miss, I'm passing on this one because of the lack of contrast in the levels. It was really hard for me to see where the tiles to clear were since everything seems to be that uniform dark green color in the background. I was told there are 210 levels, which makes this considerably longer than Intersol's other games, but don't want to strain my eyes that much.

If you like the concept of this game, Penguin Rescue or Owl Rescue had the same board mechanics, powerups, and overall playing strategy. The HOS are unique to Mystery Loss as the earlier games had you finding a HO in the map every few levels instead. I would recommend getting only one of those games though as the last third in each are identical.

Not enough of a wow factor for me to buy it, but that's just me as everyone has different tastes.

Edited on 08/27/2017 at 7:46:10 AM PST

Go to: