Orient Campaign - Princess Leila / Last task PLEASE HELP!

[Post New]by xlanax on Apr 28, 10 11:22 PM
This is driving me insane. I am up to the task where I must create a "superb" show for princess Leila... Someone please help me out? I read an online walkthrough that said it was based on the amount of smiley faces not on the impression... but neither seems to be working for me. If anyone has passed this... Help out?

THANKYOU

GILEAN
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Princess Leila / Last task Orient PLEASE HELP!

[Post New]by GILEAN on May 3, 10 12:14 AM
I'm going crazy too. The walkthrough contradicts the instruction ALL THE PERFORMERS and says to do a short show. I've done it both ways. HELP HELP please.

GILEAN
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Orient Campaign - Princess Leila / Last task PLEASE HELP!

[Post New]by GILEAN on May 9, 10 12:51 PM
I contacted customer service and they couldnt help. So if anyone has done this successfully please help us.

consc198
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by consc198 on May 13, 10 10:46 PM
GILEAN wrote:I contacted customer service and they couldnt help. So if anyone has
done this successfully please help us.

Hello Gilean,

I've sent you a PM regarding task 20 of the Oriental campaign, i would appreciate if you could offer any tips and tricks.

[Post New]by 6angel9 on May 28, 10 9:57 AM
has anyone figure it out any help is appreciated I have tried everything I know

[Post New]by mamakatrien on Sep 16, 10 2:15 PM
I dismissed all performers who had less than 5 stars. Next I created a show with all the 5 star acts of all of them ( you must have minimum 20 according to the walkthrough), and then added some acts to add up to 5 acts per performer. All have to participate.
I did not even bother to add any lighting or effects, and passed.

[Post New]by wcavolt on Jan 5, 11 7:57 PM
Yes ,same problem with task too ! Do I have to hire all the prefomers that are in the box to hire ? Not all can prefom will and problems in a show..
Like don't show up for show time or act. I got tired and stared from the beging! HELP ME OUT PLEASE !

Edited on 01/05/2011 at 7:59:22 PM PST

[Post New]by puppy0522johnny on Jun 30, 11 12:49 PM
this is really frustrating!!!! I have gotten my show to where there are no sad faces in the results, but I still dont get past the task!!! is there a certain impression that we need?!?!

[Post New]by puppy0522johnny on Jun 30, 11 1:34 PM
I just beat it. I simply filled my show with as many five star tricks as I had (and four star tricks if a performer did not have enough five star) and I passed. The results didnt even have many smiley faces either.

Go to: