bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 29, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by sonkoe on Apr 29, 10 2:57 AM
Hi,

I keep getting a driver display error, which stops the games and makes the screen go blank. Then it comes good again.. Does anyone else have this issue
I was really looking forward to this game and now I can't play it

Edited on 04/29/2010 at 3:13:57 AM PST

jlm161
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jlm161 on Apr 29, 10 6:39 AM
i am getting an access violation error with mine. It won't load either. Ranch rush is my absolute fave. Hope I get to play it.

[Post New]by aannggee on Apr 29, 10 7:12 AM
Absolutely great game! As good, if not better than the first...rushed in and bought the collectors edition, even if it was a bit expensive! I have had no problems with it, but am guessing that the access violation error (posted by jim161) and the display error (posted by sonkoe) relates to your computers graphics rather than the game itself, my old pc did that with games

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Apr 29, 10 8:02 AM
I LOVE this game! It's even better than the original, if that's even remotely possible. I just wish they wouldn't make it so hard to get the trophies...or at least provide us with the pictures of what they look like. I was never able to get all of the trophies in the first one, and in looking at the criteria to receive trophies in the second, I'm not going to get all of them.

Another thing I wish they had done was allow us to SKIP the beginning hints in showing us how to sow the seeds, and put down soil. I already knew how to do that.

abaumga2
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by abaumga2 on Apr 29, 10 11:07 AM
ivillagegrinch wrote:I LOVE this game! It's even better than the original, if that's even remotely possible. I just wish they wouldn't make it so hard to get the trophies...or at least provide us with the pictures of what they look like. I was never able to get all of the trophies in the first one, and in looking at the criteria to receive trophies in the second, I'm not going to get all of them.

If you get near the end of a day and you still have plenty of time, prepare for the next day, i.e. have plenty of milk and coconuts ready to be plucked. That way you have a little extra time next level if you need it for a trophy.

I love this game as well, I will buy it as soon as May 1st hits so that it will count on next months punch card. I am a big fan of ranch rush and thankfully I am not having any technical issues with it. I finished the trial already, I suppose I'll spend my time until May 1st finishing up Royal Envoy.

[Post New]by duluce2 on May 3, 10 12:16 PM
having display trouble also. every time i try and run it a box pops up saying input signal out of range, change setting to 1680x 1050 60 hz, and even though if i try and change the setting, as soon as i bring up the game again the same message shows

[Post New]by dianalyn on May 5, 10 8:27 PM
Is everyone having issues with the game? BF can you tell us if this is going to be resolved?

Is there a Ranch Rush 2 (non collector's edition) going to be available? I really don't want to spend $20 for a game that doesn't work.

Thank you

[Post New]by LittleTexas on May 6, 10 12:52 AM
Have waited so long for this game that I had to splurge for the collector's addition! Does anyone know where the bridge is supposed to go? I tried to buy it but it wouldn't fit anywhere and I am running out of room. Thanks!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on May 6, 10 6:04 PM
LittleTexas wrote:Have waited so long for this game that I had to splurge for the collector's addition! Does anyone know where the bridge is supposed to go? I tried to buy it but it wouldn't fit anywhere and I am running out of room. Thanks!

It will fit in several different places (at one point I had 3 of them), so you can put it wherever you think it will help most.

You need to have a bit of free shoreline on both sides. Just like the buildings, it will turn green when you've positioned it where it can go, red if something is obstructing it.

The Blog Walkthrough has marked screenshots showing some of the possible positions, so it might help. Look under Gear.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/ranch-rush-2-collectors-edition-walkthrough/

Robin

Edited on 05/06/2010 at 6:05:34 PM PST

[Post New]by LittleTexas on May 11, 10 3:47 PM
abaumga2 wrote:
ivillagegrinch wrote:I LOVE this game! It's even better than the original, if that's even remotely possible. I just wish they wouldn't make it so hard to get the trophies...or at least provide us with the pictures of what they look like. I was never able to get all of the trophies in the first one, and in looking at the criteria to receive trophies in the second, I'm not going to get all of them.

If you get near the end of a day and you still have plenty of time, prepare for the next day, i.e. have plenty of milk and coconuts ready to be plucked. That way you have a little extra time next level if you need it for a trophy.

I love this game as well, I will buy it as soon as May 1st hits so that it will count on next months punch card. I am a big fan of ranch rush and thankfully I am not having any technical issues with it. I finished the trial already, I suppose I'll spend my time until May 1st finishing up Royal Envoy.

[Post New]by LittleTexas on May 11, 10 3:54 PM

Another thing I wish they had done was allow us to SKIP the beginning hints in showing us how to sow the seeds, and put down soil. I already knew how to do that.

I finished the first casual game, but wanted to work out some more placement positions. When I played the casual game a second time I was so pleased to see that I was able to opt out of the beginning tutorial games. So after the first time you never have to go through the tutorial again. Really loving the game so far. I am developing a pet peeve however....Sara saying "I'm ready!" and "Yoo Hoo", every time I pause for a moment or am through with my orders and catching everything up for the next game day. Very annoying.

Cheetarah
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Cheetarah on May 13, 10 11:12 AM
Hi Everyone!

I too am having technical issues with RR2:CE. I also got an access violation and the game will not initiate when I click on the "Play Now" button in the game manager. I just had everything on my computer updated so I know it is not just my computer or video card. I did notice that it goes to a different resolution when the game initiates. Maybe it's my monitor rather than my video card. Anyone have any other suggestions as to what is going on with this issue? Really want to get through it.

[Post New]by claimjump on May 21, 10 7:38 AM
Not that I don't want to read through 4000 posts on this game, but can someone tell me when the non-collectors ranch rush 2 will be available?

[Post New]by LittleTexas on May 26, 10 2:08 PM
I have finished the casual game mode 3 times. Twice without failing an order and I still haven't received my casual trophy! Is anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by cedarpond on Jun 6, 10 10:19 AM
Coffee Break. I have gotten the coffee cup several times but do not know what I do that triggers it. Does anyone know? Thanks

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition Trophy Problem

[Post New]by beltie on Jun 10, 10 10:12 AM
Yes, I too am having an issue with the Trophy. Only mine is with the Expert Trophy vs the Standard Mode Trophy.

I have gone through Expert mode without failing an order 3 times and still it won't give me the Expert Trophy.

It's got to be a bug in the program somewhere.

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by beltie on Jun 10, 10 10:13 AM
Clicking on the coffee cup icon when it comes up triggers the coffee break.

Haven't completed the Free Mode yet so don't know what other goodies there may be

Re:Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition Trophy Problem

[Post New]by Wumpkinette on Jun 16, 10 1:02 PM
Hello -

The issue with not receiving the trophies has been resolved. Please re download and install the game. The game has been updated to address this problem.

Thanks!

beltie wrote:Yes, I too am having an issue with the Trophy. Only mine is with the Expert Trophy vs the Standard Mode Trophy.

I have gone through Expert mode without failing an order 3 times and still it won't give me the Expert Trophy.

It's got to be a bug in the program somewhere.

[Post New]by Shammie_girl on Jun 27, 10 1:48 AM
Really fed up, I love Ranch Rush and have tried at least 10 times to download the trial, no joy, so I BOUGHT IT!!!!!! And guess what.... It wont load. No matter what I do I just keep getting Access Violation. I have removed one anti virus, I disabled my fire wall, defragged, system restore ...I even threatened the PC ! But no joy. So this is my last hope, I have uninstalled it 8 times and am willing to try once more, but then I will have to try to get my money back Does anyone have advice for this problem?

Go to: