bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Barnyard Sherlock Hooves

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 29, 10 12:05 AM
Help Otis and Pip find their missing barnyard friends in Barnyard Sherlock Hooves, a fun Hidden Object game! Otis has just woken up, and all his friends have disappeared! The only one left is Pip, who noticed that there were a lot of misplaced objects lying around the farm. Otis must investigate and find these objects in order to solve the mystery of the disappearing barn animals!

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

Re:Barnyard Sherlock Hooves

[Post New]by patnsky on Apr 30, 10 2:01 AM
Cute and different. The mouse voice is very irritating so I turned it way down. Jury is still out on this one. Will give it another try tomorrow, as I still have 30 minutes on the demo.

[Post New]by bettyboopy1 on Apr 30, 10 7:22 AM
i cant even get in the door where is the key

Marm23
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Marm23 on Apr 30, 10 7:32 AM
Having same problem. Hope someone takes pity on me

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Apr 30, 10 9:56 AM
In general, you have to find the tools in one locale to use them in another. As soon as you see an obstacle on entering (fence lock, dust, code lock, and the like), go to the next locale. I don't remember exactly where the key was (I believe it was in the 2nd locale I could do something at all), but I'd recommend to start with the locale to the left.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Apr 30, 10 12:20 PM
the key is in the chicken coop but you will have to get a flashlight to go in there because someone turned the lights off... i think i found that in the forest, but i'm not sure.. the inventory items were so scattered it gets hard to keep track of all of them... but i remember that the hammer was in the field and the shovel was in the pig sty [mud pit] and the pin to poke everything is in the silo...

good luck!

Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Kamali on May 1, 10 1:15 PM
I can't find the shears, can anyone give me a hint?

Edited to add - found them!

Edited on 05/01/2010 at 1:51:54 PM PST

3lora
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by 3lora on Oct 3, 10 5:06 PM
I can't find the pin to pop the ballons! can someone help me i've looked everywhere

ladiebug77
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by ladiebug77 on Dec 17, 10 7:27 AM
3lora wrote:I can't find the pin to pop the ballons! can someone help me i've looked everywhere

From thread with subject: "PIN", in a post dated Apr 30, '10, 9:38 AM --
nikkislayer wrote:The pin is located in the tall building. Look for a very small red dot on the bottom of the crate that is on the floor that it is the pin.

Regards Nik

"The tall building" is the red grain silo.

Rather than the crate (which you have to open with the crow bar), the pin is hidden by the open-top wooden bin at the right.

The pin is also used to poke the beehive in the woods.

Edited on 12/21/2010 at 11:23:01 PM PST

Go to: