Fatal Error

[Post New]by Christopher70 on Aug 22, 17 2:14 PM
I have got to level 21, but now when I try to play I get this fatal error: Incorrect + 'C:\Users\Christopher G Clark\AppData\Roaming\EleFunGames\Agency33\default\profiles\_251494600043302\map.storage' file format

Please help me to sort it out, because I really like this game and want to carry on playing it.

Re:Fatal Error

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Aug 23, 17 6:58 AM
Welcome to the forum. Try uninstalling and reinstalling. If that doesn't work contact the Tech group. Good luck.

[Post New]by fatlips on Nov 6, 17 7:41 PM
WHAT DO YOU MEAN,SO I CANT PLAY THE GAME ANY MORE

[Post New]by fatlips on Nov 6, 17 7:43 PM
WHERE IS THE TECH.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Nov 7, 17 7:29 AM
Uninstalling and reinstalling will not stop you from playing. It can reset the game to the proper settings and allow you to play. Good luck.

this is fatlips

[Post New]by fatlips on Jan 31, 18 9:00 PM
can some one help me please i cannot get in my game agency 33

this is fatlips

[Post New]by fatlips on Jan 31, 18 9:03 PM
can some one help me please i cannot get in my game agency 33 I have not played my game in about 5 months can some one help please..............................................................................

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Feb 1, 18 12:53 PM
fatlips, I just tried the game and can get in. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If that doesn't work, contact Tech Support. In your note, let them know that you have tried uninstalling/reinstalling. Good luck.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 1, 18 1:51 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response as well as for taking the time to report issues you've experienced while playing Agency 33.

It sounds like there was an earlier request for assistance with a Fatal Error, and I hope that this was able to be resolved Christipher70. If you are still seeing this issue, I definitely recommend seeing if the following general steps for performance type issues is able to help:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Otherwise, don't hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team with details of what has occurred. Our Reps will be sure to f0ollow up as soon as they can to assist.

fatlips, thank you as well for your patience while waiting for some help with the game. If you've already tried the above suggestions, I also recommend continuing on to contact our Technical Support Team. I'm sorry the game seems to be having trouble when you go to play, but I hope those suggestions help. Thank you Fred_just_Fred for taking the time to reach out and help out here.

Since this seems to be discussing technical issues with the game, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Should there be more issues found while playing, or if you'd like to discuss these issues further, please feel free to do so in the designated thread linked below for Agency 33:

Post your Agency 33 Technical Issues Here Only!

I also wanted to quickly remind our players that some technical issues may require updates to resolve, but the decision was made to no longer provide updates for this specific game. For more details on that decision and what that means, please see our announcement for this game below:

An Important Announcement Regarding Agency 33 - August 18, 2015

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: