bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Leaves 2: The Return

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 23, 17 12:29 AM
LEAVES - The Return is an artistic exploration and puzzle-adventure filled with real sculptures in a surreal dreamscape. This sequel to LEAVES - The Journey is a stand-alone addition and playable without any knowledge of the first part. Collect, combine and solve a plethora of puzzles and mini games that will challenge your wit and skill.

The Stony Mountains are as welcoming as ever, but unfortunately, the Treefruities are once again in trouble. Holding onto the leaves of their home tree still proves to be a challenge when the tree is rocked by a giant fit of sneezing that scatters the leaves across the lands of Mononino. Join the Treefruities on this amazing journey through new fantastic landscapes to get their lost leaves back and solve challenging puzzles and mini games.

Re:Leaves 2: The Return

[Post New]by ladyarcana55 on Aug 23, 17 9:38 PM
I really like these kinds of games but I don't understand how to play. If I am at the map screen or a puzzle, I can't back out of it without quitting first. Is there a section to help me with the controls at least?

Thanks!

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Aug 24, 17 8:58 AM
ladyarcana55 wrote:I really like these kinds of games but I don't understand how to play. If I am at the map screen or a puzzle, I can't back out of it without quitting first. Is there a section to help me with the controls at least?

Thanks!

Hi ladyarcana55,

No need to exit the game. Just move your cursor to the bottom of the page and you will get a down arrow. Click on that to exit the map and the puzzles.

HTH,
Audrey

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Aug 24, 17 9:06 AM
I really loved the first Leaves and admit I did use the youtube instructions through some of the game. Is there instructions on Leaves2 anywhere?

pjplanner
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by pjplanner on Aug 25, 17 12:03 AM
Pressing Esc gives you a menu with 'Need Help'. This takes you to a puzzle to solve to give you a clue. Compare the two circles - where they both have black then it is black on the big one, likewise with white. Where they conflict, the large circle section will need to be grey. If you get it right the red light turns green and you get a clue to the puzzle you are stuck on.

Go to: