Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Leaves 2: The Return here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 23, 17 12:39 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 08/23/2017 at 9:54:54 AM PST

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Leaves 2: The Return here.

[Post New]by lacard on Aug 23, 17 7:16 AM
Not sure if this is technical or if I'm just not getting it? I tried to use the map to navigate by clicking on the little pictures. Nothing happened. I clicked on the green leaf assuming that was a finished location. Nothing. I tried to close the map. Zip. I had to exit the game and start over with a new game. When I tried to continue, I ended up back at the map where I got stuck before. I watched part of the utube video but they didn't use the map. Anyone know how to use the map? Or is it my system? I don't like starting over because I have to watch the tree sneeze. Again and again. Makes me wonder what else might not work right. Too bad. I liked the game otherwise. Have a win7 64 bit Acer Aspire laptop. Thanks.

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Aug 23, 17 9:39 AM
lacard wrote:Not sure if this is technical or if I'm just not getting it? I tried to use the map to navigate by clicking on the little pictures. Nothing happened. I clicked on the green leaf assuming that was a finished location. Nothing. I tried to close the map. Zip. I had to exit the game and start over with a new game. When I tried to continue, I ended up back at the map where I got stuck before. I watched part of the utube video but they didn't use the map. Anyone know how to use the map? Or is it my system? I don't like starting over because I have to watch the tree sneeze. Again and again. Makes me wonder what else might not work right. Too bad. I liked the game otherwise. Have a win7 64 bit Acer Aspire laptop. Thanks.

Hi lacard,
There is no tech issue. The map isn't a jump map. You can only use it to see where you are (green tinge) and to see if there are leaves to find in your location. To exit the map, move your cursor to the bottom of the page to get a down arrow. Click on that to return to the game. Have fun!
Audrey

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 23, 17 9:54 AM
Howdy Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the Big Fish Games Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can contact our Support Team with the form on that linked page. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

beckykay
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by beckykay on Aug 23, 17 5:48 PM
Both this game, and Leaves - The Journey will only play with my husband's Windows 10 OS. I have Windows 7 and neither game will even open. Just a warning for those with older computers, like mine. And yes, I've tried all the suggestions, etc. Nothing is going to make this game play on Windows 7 64-bit, at least not on my computer.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 25, 17 11:29 AM
Hello beckykay,

I'm sorry this game wouldn't run on the Windows 7 computer. I've included a help page with more information about game compatibility below, in case it comes in handy.

Game Compatibility (Computer)

Whenever the option is available, the Moderation Team recommends playing the trial version of a game before purchasing it. This helps figure out if the game will run smoothly on a computer before it's purchased.

If a game won't run on a computer, I also suggest contacting our Technical Support Team. They can look into the matter.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Aug 27, 17 6:55 PM
No problems with the first one...this one is a different story. Twice I have finally gotten rid of those spaghetti looking wires things, and each time the game will not let me pick up the leaf or the game piece needed. I am so frustrated. Game isn't frozen, as I can back out of this room and I can access the map, etc, but not these two items I must have.

Win 7, 64 bit...everything up to date.

ETA: Third time was the charm...finally.

Edited on 08/28/2017 at 7:28:39 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 31, 17 3:14 PM
Hello WolfenRaindancer,

Thank you for reporting your experiences with Leaves 2: The Return and for following up to let us know that after a third try, those items were available to be retrieved. I'm sorry that there seemed to be trouble with that, but am glad to hear you were able to continue progress in the game.

If players are seeing trouble with the game, it's recommended to see if our Big Fish Games Help pages are able to provide some suggested steps to try. If those steps don't seem to help, or if those pages don't seem to have a suggestion, please contact our Technical Support Team for further assistance. Our Reps will be certain to get back in touch as soon as they can to continue helping out.

Thank you again for following up to let us know that you were able to continue with the game and I hope that everyone is continuing to enjoy the game. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

lsr103
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by lsr103 on Sep 4, 17 11:45 AM
I'm struggling with entering the tunnel beside the bronze cow under the stone hands. I've managed - simply by clicking randomly - to enter the tunnel a couple of times, but this cannot be how the game was designed - it takes 5 minutes of random clicking around the tunnel to pass through, even though the cursor is clearly live. Is there a fix?

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Sep 4, 17 6:41 PM
lsr103 wrote:I'm struggling with entering the tunnel beside the bronze cow under the stone hands. I've managed - simply by clicking randomly - to enter the tunnel a couple of times, but this cannot be how the game was designed - it takes 5 minutes of random clicking around the tunnel to pass through, even though the cursor is clearly live. Is there a fix?

Isr103, keep playing until you find the rope/lasso (I can't remember its exact location). Once you find it, use it on the bull to pull it away from the entrance. You'll have unhindered and unlimited access to that area afterwards.

I had the same issue too and couldn't figure it out. When I found and used the lasso, I realized that, normally, we shouldn't be able to have access to this area until we have actually used this item. It's probably a minor error in the game's programming but, thankfully, nothing that keeps you from moving on.

Hope this helps.

erin74
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by erin74 on Sep 14, 17 9:23 PM
I've experienced the same glitch twice, although slightly differently. Both times resulted in missing inventory items that couldn't be found again, so I had to start again.
I was planning on purchasing this game but....

The first time it was one of the little symbols that take you to another place when placed in the window thing. I picked it up accidentally in my inventory while trying to look at the map. I clicked off the screen to try to get it to let go of the item and it eventually disappeared. But it completely disappeared - not in the inventory anymore, not where I originally picked it up. Not where I "dropped' it.

Started again.

This time I was careful not to do that. Got through the little window. Picked up the purple jelly bean. I tried to put it in the jelly bean container slot thing at the purple flame and it wouldn't go in. So I tried other ones - nope. So I opened the inventory and tried to combine it with the red paint drop to see if that would make it red. It got stuck on the screen where the red paint drop would be, even after the inventory closed. I was left holding the paint drop, but couldn't interact with the purple bean anymore. I backed out of that screen. Went back to look for it - not there. Not in the inventory. Not where it was originally. Nowhere to be found.

j_ohn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by j_ohn on Sep 23, 17 4:16 AM
I can not find the rope to move calf in front of the tunnel. I have clicked all around the calf and have had no luck. I have carefully watched the walkthru on Youtube,still can not see where it is.What's going on? I'm not happy with this. On youtube it looks like the rope just appears when you solve the puzzle. I'm done with it.

Edited on 09/25/2017 at 5:58:06 AM PST

Go to: