black screen

[Post New]by janmitchell3201 on Aug 23, 17 3:10 PM
sampled hidden mystery and it worked fine. bought the game and now only get black screen

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:black screen

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 23, 17 4:04 PM
Hello janmitchell3201,

Before I start, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ is displaying as a black screen instead of like it appeared when playing the trial. We definitely want you to be able to enjoy your purchased game, and I wanted to provide some suggested steps to take as well as how to reach out to our Support Team.

The first thing I recommend is seeing if some of our steps designed to resolve a game displaying as a blank screen can help resolve this display issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're playing on Windows 10, it's possible that in addition to the above that more steps could be useful to resolve the issue. If you're using Windows 10, the following page of suggested steps may help resolve that issue as well:

Windows 10

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of the game as well as what has occurred. Our Reps will be sure that you're not stuck with a game that you are unable to play, and will follow up as soon as possible.

Since this particular issue seems technical in nature, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and recreate the designated thread for technical issues for this specific game. If you'd like to continue this discussion or report a new issue with this game, feel free to reply to the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ here.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is able to help out. Don't hesitate to contact me or any of our other active Moderators should you have questions about the forums or in general. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: