bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 24, 17 12:29 AM
Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was selected for its exceptional quality and overwhelmingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers.

Saint Germain is up to his old tricks, and this time he needs the young Mallow heir to succeed! It's up to you to uncover his devious plans and stop him in his tracks. Do you have what it takes to save the boy from his wicked clutches in time? Find out in this compelling Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

See what our Beta testers had to say:

"This is the best game yet! No hesitations, game moved smoothly. This game was perfect for me!"- Shawna, beta tester

"What a spooky adventure! Between the jump scares and creepy crawlies, Cursed Gift was exciting. Kudos to the developer!" - Riley, beta tester

Edited on 08/24/2017 at 9:16:52 AM PST

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition

[Post New]by jennsmom on Aug 24, 17 5:08 AM
Saint Germain is trying for immortality?? Did I completely misunderstand the game a few games ago which was about how he came to look the way he does? AFAIK, he already has immortality, but it's as an ugly misshapen thing instead of his original handsome self. Can't stand the grunting dwarf, but the rest of the game play is usually pretty good. However, if the story line is changed, I'm really not interested. Did I misunderstand?

2cats4u
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by 2cats4u on Aug 24, 17 5:34 AM
Morning Fishies! Could someone please tell me what game it was where Saint Germain past was revealed? Got burned out on these games but would be willing to checkout the game that would explain him. Thanks in advance for the help.

tejasgal
Manatee
Manatee
4,062 Posts

[Post New]by tejasgal on Aug 24, 17 6:53 AM
2cats4u wrote:Morning Fishies! Could someone please tell me what game it was where Saint Germain past was revealed? Got burned out on these games but would be willing to checkout the game that would explain him. Thanks in advance for the help.

Morning, 2cats4u;
The game you want, I believe, is Haunted Legends; the Secret of Life.

Happy Gaming!

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Aug 24, 17 9:42 AM
Just looked that one up in the forums, & the CE apparently has some sort of cool "cat catching" thing going on in the HO scenes. Think I'll go do the demo for that one. Happy Thursday, all.

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Aug 24, 17 11:40 AM
Post Script: WOW, what a difference! "Secret of Life" looks like a really good game! Here's hoping for a BOGO sale next month (which is when I'll be able to afford one).

Go to: