godfreygirl
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Level 26....Additional Levels....??? Curing people

[Post New]by godfreygirl on Aug 24, 17 9:02 AM
How on earth do you cure these people? Is there something I'm not seeing.

Thanks!!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,928 Posts

Re:Level 26....Additional Levels....??? Curing people

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 25, 17 12:19 PM
Click the green arrow on the left of your screen and choose the healing spell. I think it is the top one. You will need 100 units of mana.

Edited on 08/25/2017 at 12:20:13 PM PST

Audreyrpeters
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Aug 29, 17 7:29 AM
Has anyone completed this in gold time? I barely get the Temple built before the time runs out. Don't see how I can possibly use the temple 7 times not to mention heal the number of workers required.

[Post New]by claplante11 on Aug 29, 17 10:58 AM
how do you access additional levels??

Audreyrpeters
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Aug 29, 17 11:11 AM
Claplante11, on the main menu at the bottom right of the item in the middle of the screen is a little icon. If you hover you will see it says additional levels.

vernete
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by vernete on Sep 5, 17 8:39 PM
claplante11 wrote:how do you access additional levels??

how do you get to play the bonus levels? in my guide all the info is dark and i can't click on them. they do not show up on the level screen, i have played all the levels it shows. is it because i play in relaxed mode?

rheadamom
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by rheadamom on Sep 6, 17 4:09 PM
Did you purchase the collectors edition? If you did, the extra level icon is on the bottom right, just click on it. If you didn't purchase the collectors edition, you won't get the extra levels.

rheadamom
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by rheadamom on Sep 6, 17 5:32 PM
Audrey, I have cured everyone, you just click the first magic icon every time you have enough mana to do so. I have built everything, but, so far, there is no way I come close to 7x for the temple. The best I have done is three before the time ran out. It does help to use the sandals of speed when you collect the mana from the temple.

[Post New]by travelannn on Sep 13, 17 10:39 AM
There is no green arrow to the left. A yellow arrow appears when I start level showing me where the green arrow will be. No green arrow. I collected much manna hoping that would trigger the arrow. Nope. I have started and restarted the level. No arrow. My backpack said I had a healing potion,but that didn't work,and now pack says I have used potion. I think I need super girl to swoop in here!!!

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by mitupogo on Oct 11, 17 3:59 PM
I finally got gold!

Cue: After you build the bridge, oil farm, and fill puddles you don't need the saw mill. And you don't need the bakery at all. Each of these gives the concrete blocks you need to build temple and altar.

I had to build the trading post and get some iron, but soon as I did that, I destroyed the sawmill and bakery. (Or as soon as you get iron and can do it.) When I did that, I was able to build the temple earlier and FINALLY got 7 trades done.

[Post New]by chnyah on Oct 12, 17 10:51 AM
travelannn wrote:There is no green arrow to the left. A yellow arrow appears when I start level showing me where the green arrow will be. No green arrow. I collected much manna hoping that would trigger the arrow. Nope. I have started and restarted the level. No arrow. My backpack said I had a healing potion,but that didn't work,and now pack says I have used potion. I think I need super girl to swoop in here!!!

Go to: