nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,898 Posts

My last green leaf

[Post New]by nelliegemini on Aug 24, 17 12:10 PM
I know (from the in-game help) that there is a green leaf on the green maze with the red bird. I know exactly where help says it is. I know from the map that I haven't already collected it.

I can't see it where 'help' says it is - and that's all I need to finish the game.

I do hope it isn't a glitch!

Has anyone finished, if so can you tell me where the aforesaid leaf is?

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:My last green leaf

[Post New]by tammytheo on Aug 24, 17 3:53 PM
nelliegemini, I had the same issue so I started the game over. I was going to play it again anyway so... It turned out I simply had missed one leaf. Now, the leaf you're looking for is probably in one of the rooms/locations the map does not include (not very helpful actually) - that's why it shows an undiscovered leaf on the maze icon. I found mine either in the room with the glass dome we get the flowers from or the room with the base of the giant bird. I can't remember exactly but it definitely was in one of these rooms.

I hope that's where your last leaf is.

ETA Ok, there is a third room we get to from the maze, also not included in the map. I'm talking about the room where we find and put together the key to turn the base for the bird. You might want to check this one as well.

Edited on 08/25/2017 at 2:52:49 PM PST

nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,898 Posts

[Post New]by nelliegemini on Aug 24, 17 5:37 PM
Thank you tammytheo - I'll go back in those rooms tomorrow, and search again

nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,898 Posts

[Post New]by nelliegemini on Aug 25, 17 6:07 AM
Oh well done and thank you Tammytheo - I found it in one of those rooms - the one with the wall-cupboard and the leafy shaped switch. It was right down in the left hand corner.

As you say, very misleading.

I love this game!

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Aug 25, 17 10:38 AM
I also can't find the last leaf on the red bird. I was in all rooms. Still not there.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Aug 25, 17 3:31 PM
A1psyko wrote:I also can't find the last leaf on the red bird. I was in all rooms. Still not there.

If it's not the leaf in the room with the wall-cupboard we find the key in, where nelliegemini found the last leaf, then the two other places you should look for it are either:

- The room with the glass dome. Once the dome has been lifted, click on the pillow. The leaf is right under it. Or...

- On the maze panel. There is a leaf on the left side of it. Although it's visible, you can easily miss it. Quite a few of the leaves are easy to miss, actually, as they are either well bended in the background or hidden.

Hope this helps.

Kay42
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Kay42 on Sep 24, 17 5:55 AM
Thank you so much tammytheo! I played the game through and couldn't find that last leave. I thought it must be a glitch. So, i played it through again and still that same last leave, where the red bird was at, I couldn't find. I came to the board and you said it was in one of the rooms and I still didn't find it. I watch the video and it showed the last leave was in the key room where you make the key and I found it.
Thanks again!

[Post New]by Winnibigoshish on Nov 6, 17 7:08 AM
Tammytheo, you saved my sanity! I couldn't find the last leaf either, in the area of the red bird on top of the maze. Clicked like a crazy person where the "esc help" said it was, but it just wasn't there. I figured that once the bird had turned, the leaf was gone. I even tried to turn the bird back! (No can do.) Thought I'd try the forum, and I'm so glad you've helped us all. It was under the pillow, which I hadn't clicked! Many, many thanks! You're my hero today :-) And thanks to nelliegemini for asking the question :-)

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 11, 17 4:00 AM
nelliegemini, Kay42 and Winnibigoshish, you are very welcome! Glad I was able to help!

Go to: