time

[Post New]by joyce65 on Aug 24, 17 12:41 PM
i want to know why u give 90 min. for collector games but then stop it with 41 min left of free trial. that's only half of the time.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:time

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 24, 17 1:13 PM
A free trial allows you to get a certain amount of gameplay for free so that you can decide whether you want to buy the game or not.
You are allowed to play up until a certain point in the game i.e. a certain percentage of the total gameplay, in order to get a feel for it.
The time is only what you are given in order to play up to that point, but it could take you less or more time to get to that point, depending on how quick you are.
The trial will stop when you have played for the full amount of time, or you have reached the end of the free trial gameplay.
If they just let you continue until the time ran out, then really fast players might be able to play a huge portion of the game for free.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:time

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 29, 17 12:19 PM
Hello joyce65,

I completely understand reaching out with this feedback and want to thank sazoria for taking the time to provide such helpful information.

As they said, trial versions of games usually have two different potential stopping points: one based on an end of content point and one based on time. Whichever stopping point is reached first will be where the trial ends. Some players will reach the end of the trial's content first while others' trials will end after sixty minutes. I sincerely apologize for any confusion caused by this.

Thanks for your understanding, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: