Sista2Die4
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Level 19 Kao-ri

[Post New]by Sista2Die4 on Aug 24, 17 1:21 PM
I have banished the ghosts so I should be able to get the rune. Help this keeps me from finishing the level.

Re:Level 19 Kao-ri

[Post New]by kimhawk on Aug 24, 17 2:46 PM
I had this problem last night, hover over the gate again and it will tell you which "stone" to use and in what order, I think it was the bottom first, then up.

jtrigg
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by jtrigg on Aug 24, 17 6:13 PM
I can't activate the top crystal

mooskilady
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mooskilady on Aug 25, 17 3:49 AM
Once you have clicked the gate and it is done click the bottom spell then middle then top. THEN you can click the chief. So don't do the gate unless you have 300 extra mana.

redw00d
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by redw00d on Aug 29, 17 11:49 PM
I have the inspiration rune in the necklace. I have tried with plenty lakes, and with ferriage, and there is no way the water thingee will take a click. Is this a bug? It worked on the other path to put out fires. Go figure.

[Post New]by anitafelix on Sep 1, 17 2:04 PM
each level are the necless and i cant c any gate ? or is in level and i cant c it ?

[Post New]by judyhatcher on Sep 2, 17 5:34 PM
I so far have read that you need the rune of anticipation and/or the rune of inspiration. The question is where are these runes located?? I have gone through the guide and through the game again and cannot find either. Maybe I'm dense but this is frustrating as hell.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 3, 17 6:33 AM
Here are the 12 runes with levels and location. Don't have anticipation, could it be clairvoyance which allow you to see inside chests?

Clairvoyance Level 4 Complete task
satiety bonus 2 buy
spirit mercy 8
ferriage B 3 in chest
plenty 11 in chest
trade B4 gift from sea horse
generosity 14 in chest
time B5 chest at end of jungle area
fertility 17 dirt pile after paying guide
inspiration B6 dirt pile left of well

Edited to add location

These are the last two
exile 20 dirt behind coconut grove
sorcery B7 bottom left chest

Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Sep 4, 17 10:42 PM
Even after I repair the gate, I still can't click on the person to get the rune.

[Post New]by momhavingfun on Sep 9, 17 7:48 PM
redw00d wrote:I have the inspiration rune in the necklace. I have tried with plenty lakes, and with ferriage, and there is no way the water thingee will take a click. Is this a bug? It worked on the other path to put out fires. Go figure.

sharonatoo
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by sharonatoo on Sep 20, 17 5:05 PM
I just can't activate that middle spell!!!

[Post New]by momof1andtwins on Sep 21, 17 9:09 AM
I am still unclear as to how to complete this level? Does anyone have instructions for the last steps, this is very frustrating!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 21, 17 11:14 AM
If you could be more specific about your problem, I might be able to help. Perhaps give me the goals that are not yet done.

[Post New]by Tarziggy on Sep 21, 17 1:59 PM
This drove me nuts. After you activate the gate, click the magic signs from the bottom up.

Go to: